NON Manly games [Round 7, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Panthers v Rabbitohs
Storm v Warriors
Roosters v Dragons
Cowboys v Knights
Broncos v Titans
Eels v Raiders
Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

The Knights have suffered a huge blow ahead of Saturday’s clash with the Cowboys after star centre Bradman Best was ruled out of the team for breaching the NRL’s self-isolating protocols.
The 18-year-old is required to self-isolate outside of the club’s bubble as a precautionary measure.

Best’s breach was going to visit his parents’ home on Saturday and failing to seek permission from the Knights and the NRL.

I give up.

I was going to write something about the broncos actually not getting a Thursday or Friday night game but

**** ME DEAD - every single website in the universe lists the games for when they are on in Canada

So brisbane play on saturday morning...at 12.30am ..whatever that time friggen means in fosters guzzling koala fondling land. friggen 5.30pm or whatever, go screw a light bulb tossers

The Knights have suffered a huge blow ahead of Saturday’s clash with the Cowboys after star centre Bradman Best was ruled out of the team for breaching the NRL’s self-isolating protocols.
The 18-year-old is required to self-isolate outside of the club’s bubble as a precautionary measure.

Best’s breach was going to visit his parents’ home on Saturday and failing to seek permission from the Knights and the NRL.

Derp. Rules are hard. Now I know why the ref has to yell 'last tackle' all the time.
Waiting for Bradmans tik-tok video to appear.

I give up.

I was going to write something about the broncos actually not getting a Thursday or Friday night game but

**** ME DEAD - every single website in the universe lists the games for when they are on in Canada

So brisbane play on saturday morning...at 12.30am ..whatever that time friggen means in fosters guzzling koala fondling land. friggen 5.30pm or whatever, go screw a light bulb tossers
I’m throwing $20 on the tits. I don’t think they’ll win. It’s more in appreciation to Justin Holbrook for dropping Cartwright out of the 17.

Souths v Penrith. Kogarah is in a lot better shape than Leumeah. Pity we didn't play there last week as we may have had less injuries, especially Walker.

Warning: Disgusting Alert :rofl:

Cleary much have been running with his hand on his forehead ready to squirt zit puss at Souffs defenders on that one. They didn't want to know him.

Not normally one to have a go at the commentators but Voss and Anasta tonight were Latrell fanboys.
Anyone would say he had a shocker topped off with his sin bin but no they said nothing was working for him tonight because he was trying too hard...fmd!
And Bennett is too stubborn say anything bad about him too.
He is struggling big time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4