Non-Manly Games [Round 7, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The camera angle they are using for some of the warriors/scum game shows how offside and early the scum are. They are off the mark way before most balls are played, it’s ridiculous what they get away with

I'm sick of the wet ones getting away with their dodgy tactics and even their mistakes

giphy.gif

Fuuck I had to listen to FTA in that half....diabolically shiit commentary. Fatty one of the worst.
Ex.1 Fatty"I’d just like to bring JT in here for a sec, so JT the Warriors last seven kicks have gone down the throat of the Storm defenders, what do you think they need to change?
JT (with four nose pegs on his snozel).....arrrr, probably try and find the grass!."....fukin brilliant.
@HoldenV8 I reckon Silvertails should do a whip around so you don’t have to cop that. You deserve better.:eek:
:tmi:

Fuuck I had to listen to FTA in that half....diabolically shiit commentary. Fatty one of the worst.
Ex.1 Fatty"I’d just like to bring JT in here for a sec, so JT the Warriors last seven kicks have gone down the throat of the Storm defenders, what do you think they need to change?
JT (with four nose pegs on his snozel).....arrrr, probably try and find the grass!."....fukin brilliant.
@HoldenV8 I reckon Silvertails should do a whip around so you don’t have to cop that. You deserve better.:eek:

Use the mute button , works a treat.

What's even better was Thaidumb saying he's talked to the seagills at halftime. Fuk me dead who's responsible for hiring at nein. The same deadbeat that recruited the Today show disaster.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6