Non-Manly Games [Round 7, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How the **** did we lose against these useless drag queen ****s.Goes to show how costly those 2 dropped balls on there line 1st half were ffs.

Cronk, Crichton and Tedesco are all local juniors developed by the Roosters?
Chricton was a roosters fan growing up = roosters junior.

I couldn’t believe how offside the dragons were today in the second half - there was at least one entire set where they never got back with the ref. Then I remembered how offside they were last week and then I could believe it.

Only end to end as the Refs missed the Rorters mid air knock on in their 10m that flew into Sims :banghead:
I was blowing up a treat when that went down...show us the fkn replay you cheating carnts.
I actually said to No1 daughter, if they won’t show it, @HappilyManly will find the shot.(hopefully)
Such a rort.:swear:

I was blowing up a treat when that went down...show us the fkn replay you cheating carnts.
I actually said to No1 daughter, if they won’t show it, @HappilyManly will find the shot.(hopefully)
Such a rort.:swear:
What gets me is that Sims was 5 meters away north from the contest yet the ball lands on him - no mystery about the direction of the bloody thing :cool:

Scumos have the 1 on 1 strip move down.:cool:

2 or more tackle and disorientate the attacker, then a scumo calls for it so his mates fall off and he rips out the ball :swear:

All due to the Refs allowing the wrestle :mad:

Has the Melb game started yet, or still doing the pre-game build up?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7