Non-Manly Games [Round 7, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bloody voluntarily tackle! If ever a player 'surrendered', it was that one.

Utter farce. He crawled in to the tackle, made no attempt to return to his feet, then dropped the ball on to his own foot.

I honestly think some kind of grass roots mass boycott calling for the head of Greenberg is the only answer. How bad does it need to get before we as a fanbase say enough is enough?

LOL thanks mate, but as @ManEagle said, I have a mute button.

But you are right. Thurston's grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired, he's painful to listen too. And yet Ch.9 are paying him big dollars simply because of who he is.
Has Jo(h)nathan Thurston Howell IV still got the lank, greasy hair?

Which reminds me, Des, if you are reading this, please get a haircut and wash your hair before tomorrow’s game. It looked terrible last Saturday.

That is all. Carry on.

Has Jo(h)nathan Thurston Howell IV still got the lank, greasy hair?

Which reminds me, Des, if you are reading this, please get a haircut and wash your hair before tomorrow’s game. It looked terrible last Saturday.

That is all. Carry on.

Didn't Des once have a rule about not getting his hair cut during the season?

Anyone watching the Ch.9 telecast? Isn't Erin Molan in fine stuff everything up form tonight.

Dane Gagai is apparently playing both wing and centre for Souffs. Third Man is apparently a former Queenslander. Not a former Qld player, just a former Queenslander. He's also a Pom who looks exactly like Sam Burgess.

Nein's whole show is just too bloody painful.

Last edited:
Penrith have finally scored after an absolutely horrible mistake from Souffs winger Corey Allan who tried to trap a kick with his foot and it ended up bouncing back about 10 metres straight to Mansour. Next thing, Maloney scores under the posts.

Is it me or is the Riff playing the Refs and Souffs

giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7