Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting to see James Roberts started on the bench. I still think he would be a good replacement for walker. With suli/Parker/ Garrick/ elliot to fight it out for the other centre/wing spot. Then we could afford one more fun forward

Go the Tits....So over all these so called experts tipping drugcastle to be a top 4 side.
Every team has worked out that if you contain Ponga, they are nothing and you have a good chance of beating them.

Pretty funny that the Knights did the containment of Ponga for their opposition while they were playing him at 5/8th.

The Faders are, potentially, a great side with strike weapons across the park. They will be extremely difficult to contain.
Their weakness is that they relax and let other teams back into the contest.
That is our best hope next week. We frustrate them and keep in the contest and then outlast them.

If Darius continues this way I don’t think Seibold will have any option but to stand him down , Captain and all.

Interesting to see James Roberts started on the bench. I still think he would be a good replacement for walker. With suli/Parker/ Garrick/ elliot to fight it out for the other centre/wing spot. Then we could afford one more fun forward

Still hopeful with Walker. Roberts one side, Walker the other with Hopoate, and Garrick outside them, and we'd be ruthlessly fast and classy on the field.

Jeez I hope young Albert bounces back. Sounds awful, but I'm glad this happened to him so early in the season. Gives him plenty of time to recover.

Hopefully he leans on the experience of Sirro and others for motivation .

Raiders are the real deal this year, its a shame we face them next week with AFB and Turbo out. Its going to be another defensive drill for us I'm afraid but I'm loving seeing us defend so well.

A real 50/50 this arvo, I’ve gone the Eels because of home ground advantage but could have just as easily picked the Tigers who are going pretty well under Maguire.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8