Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You should never ever change your tips at the last minute but I just did when I saw Blake Fergusson was out for the Eels.

#GoTigers

Pretty nice new $300 million stadium (courtesy of the taxpayer) that has been built for the main tenant who has won nothing in 33 years.

Pretty nice new $300 million stadium (courtesy of the taxpayer) that has been built for the main tenant who has won nothing in 33 years.

A friend sent me a view from one of the seats in the new stadium.

Pity the sucker that pays full price for this!!

OQ4mEdH.jpg

Bugger, I had Tigers, changed to Eels then realised Fergo was out and missed the cut to change back to Tigers. That'll teach me. Still 50/50

Loser mentality too. I had to laugh, during the week they were talking on NRL 360 that parra's start to the season was great and that Arthur had done enough to earn a contract extension. Lol, 3 wins after years of ****e is enough for them to hail the coach a success.

Loser mentality too. I had to laugh, during the week they were talking on NRL 360 that parra's start to the season was great and that Arthur had done enough to earn a contract extension. Lol, 3 wins after years of ****e is enough for them to hail the coach a success.

That's awkward, cause uhm well uhm sheesh so are we

Eels are a good side. Simple as that. Arthur has done a good job without too much other than Fergo and Lane added.Other than Storm they have been the side that has put it to the roosters.They were unlucky in that game. Doing it now without halfback and Fergo. This is the Tigers that beat us comfortably.Arthur had them playing like this in 2017 when they almost made GF.

I know I’ll get bowled down but I don’t buy the fact he’s a terrible coach.He must have some idea.Had the salary cap stuff to deal with as well. If we are going to wrap Des ( and we should because he’s been sensational ) then this bloke has done a great job too turning round last year.

Canberra , Eagles and Eels all look like great chances at the 8. Who would have thought.Cant wait to match off against the old enemy.

And anyone who thinks Gutho aint an elite player isnt watching. He’s a footballer with all the skills and a good leader to boot.

Last edited:
This isn’t going to script. Didn’t manly beat the eels before they burned down Cumberland, then manly beat eels again at the opening of parra stadium?

Obviously the nrl needed an eels win so we didn’t get the gig.

This isn’t going to script. Didn’t manly beat the eels before they burned down Cumberland, then manly beat eels again at the opening of parra stadium?

Obviously the nrl needed an eels win so we didn’t get the gig.
Eels beat Saints in 86 and they toasted the Stadium that night. One of Steve Edges many titles for both sides.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8