Non-Manly Games [Round 5, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great atmosphere out there. The Tigers should play more games at the 'town.
Agree, why are manly along with acouple of other teams being told to take our games to the the bigger grounds and the doggies seem to be playing more games at Belmore...uncle toddy what are u up 2 now?

But you're right they're pretty ordinary, especially with Benji and Widdop you'd think they'd be ok..

We have an excuse in that we didn't have a half. In 4 and a half games they have scored 40 points.
Yeah we may have been missing DCE, but there was still Snake, Killer, Matai, Tafua and Tom T, as well as Api and Walker... That is (on paper) still a fairly potent attacking unit!

If manly are chasing cote i wouldn't be unhappy if we got him for a 5/8. Quick and good kicking and passing game. Looks like he is over his injuries and is pretty robust these days

Yeah we may have been missing DCE, but there was still Snake, Killer, Matai, Tafua and Tom T, as well as Api and Walker... That is (on paper) still a fairly potent attacking unit!
We are like a potent sports car without a steering wheel . All one out stuff .

But that was the Titans' fault, Wayne Bennett said so. @:rolleyes:

Reasons used to break a legally binding contract and join the Broncos:
- Homesick (Milford)
- Mental health issues (Boyd)
- Forged contract (Roberts)

Whatever next?
- Forced to accept bonus payments(Roberts)

Now this has got to get Tallis riled up - the silence from him and Wally is deafening @:mad:

Last edited:
But that was the Titans' fault, Wayne Bennett said so. @:rolleyes:

Reasons used to break a legally binding contract and join the Broncos:
- Homesick (Milford)
- Mental health issues (Boyd)
- Forged contract (Roberts)

Whatever next?

On the flip side players dud them for similarly questionable reasoning...

The contract, he promised, would be signed on Saturday afternoon. Gee had the papers ready.

But Inglis was ready to dud his new club.

He was suddenly in Sydney and spent Friday afternoon with his parents. He also talked to Anthony Mundine, who acted as a go-between for Inglis in talks with South Sydney officials.

Inglis rang Gee on Saturday morning and said: "It's raining and I don't think the planes are flying."

Gee told Inglis the planes did in fact fly in the wet. At 1.30pm on Saturday, the call that Brisbane feared arrived. The handshake had apparently been forgotten when Inglis told Gee: "I'm not coming back. And I'm not signing.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...brisbane-broncos/story-e6frexnr-1225949108569

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7