Non-Manly Games [Round 5, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They started becoming a team last Thursday. We don't have our no 1 half but the replacement half Api showed he is more than capable. With 9 days to prepare now things will start to flow more and the team will start to become more competitive. Exciting times ahead.

I was like...oh well...picked the rosters to win but happy to see the warriors.

*checks tipping comp*

woohoo...tipped warriors, just forgot! win win win win

(I usually forget who I tipped) - moronasauras

Gee the Dyldo Bowl is a rotten stadium compared to say... Brookvale.

No wonder they want to spend hundreds of millions of dollars rebuilding it.

Unless our attack improves quickly we won't score against the eels in 2 weeks. Their defence is looking real tight, and their enthusiasm is upsetting.

For those that have been following my son in law Mick's " journey", one of his dreams was to watch the Panthers v Parramatta with his family and brother who is a mad keen Eels fan, so yesterday they drove down from Moree and are at this afternoons game. It's 6-6 at half time , come on Penrith.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 6
Unless our attack improves quickly we won't score against the eels in 2 weeks. Their defence is looking real tight, and their enthusiasm is upsetting.
So far the Panthers have scored two tries and had one disallowed.

I think Manly will be ok for that game and our traditional ascendancy over the other 1947 entrant will reassert itself.

Don't give a hoot in what scabamatta do,there gonna get docked points next week,so all there so called good effort goes out the door,Paul Kent commented on triplem that a disition will be made during the week with them loosing points ,so suck that you loosers

Wtf is that Sampson sheila wearing on her bodice? Looks like a kilt.

BZ Gutho - we're hoping for a Penrith win here. You can come next year or the year after.

Don't give a hoot in what scabamatta do,there gonna get docked points next week,so all there so called good effort goes out the door,Paul Kent commented on triplem that a disition will be made during the week with them loosing points ,so suck that you loosers
Love your passion. Your spelling, not so much.:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4