Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't Souths cause a few Roosters' injuries for our game next week :giggle:
Next week Ferguson returns, Friend returns so...

Anyway bad weather always evens teams out...if you ever played any team sports in bad weather you would know. It was tough but we are managing to find the winner. Had it been dry, then the bunnies would have been wabbit stew.

On a SOO note, it will be good when NSW manage to get Tom T and Latrell Mitchell in the same team. Goodbye maroons oh yeah!!!..It may take at least another year though!

Next week Ferguson returns, Friend returns so...

Anyway bad weather always evens teams out...if you ever played any team sports in bad weather you would know. It was tough but we are managing to find the winner. Had it been dry, then the bunnies would have been wabbit stew.

On a SOO note, it will be good when NSW manage to get Tom T and Latrell Mitchell in the same team. Goodbye maroons oh yeah!!!..It may take at least another year though!
Hasn't Kurt Gidley got the fullback spot sewn up with the NSW selectors. Can't see Tom getting a look in for years yet, mate. As for Latrell, being the second coming of GI Christ, he'll surely end up playing for Qld and developing some native species try celebration dance..

Hasn't Kurt Gidley got the fullback spot sewn up with the NSW selectors. Can't see Tom getting a look in for years yet, mate. As for Latrell, being the second coming of GI Christ, he'll surely end up playing for Qld and developing some native species try celebration dance..
I think for now, Tedesco has got #1...no reason why Turbos attack can't be used in the centres, much like when GI went to #3 or even wing like Boyd does for QLD. And no! I doubt that Mitchell will betray his state.

If Tommy does get a NSW spot this year I'm betting it will be on the wing. It'll be either Tedesco or Moylan in the #1 jumper unless they are injured or suspended.

I actually see Tom as a bit of a modern day Rowdy Shearer or Andrew Ettingshausen. His best position is fullback but because of his speed and versatility he'll play mostly wing and centre in rep teams.

Matt Moylan is kinda the same and will probably float between FB and 5/8 until they settle him in the halves, while Tedesco is a bit like Snake in that he is a one position player.

Watching all the 50s go the donkeys way ( and we get plenty of opportunity to ) time and time again, year after year makes it all the more amusing and amazing that in recent times they have won a jumbo sized bag of.........
Bugger all !!

Turbo has a lot to learn about defense as an NRL level fullback. It's not all about scoring tries.

It will be a huge step up to SOO fullback and may be a little early. @:cool:

He would be great on the wing though :)
I'd put him in the centres with BJ Leilua, Mitchell and Nofoaluma on the wings, Tedesco at fullback.

I get the rain the east coast has had, but that surface, which is touted by all and sundry as the best league surface in Australia, is a disgrace! For the money it's had thrown at it, to have players slipping like they're on an ice rink is unacceptable! If this was Brookie, there'd be howls to shut it down, despite the fact it receives one poofteenth of the funding Suncorp does.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7