Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bet you anything
Panthers get the rub of green
You can see it now
It may not be the last play but panthers are going to get a crucial few calls go there way...Toddy says.
Don't like our chances you saw tonight the cowboys had everything go for them...we won't be afford those luxuries.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
9-2 penalty count
I bet you anything
If broncos had any decent ball in that second half they win by 30
Cowboys were lucky
It is now we can't rely on results
We win we are in
Lose by any margin we are gone!!

Now the delayed reaction pain of those big losses to the Dragons and Storm sets in............64 points against in those 2 games!!!

We would be laughing now without those 2 stinkers!

D

Deleted member 24974

After watching tonight's game the Broncos vs Cowboys I truly believe the game is at an all time low. Both the Broncos and cowboys are not top eight standard. Melbourne will win this competition easily.

StuBoot

Bencher
As unlikely as it may seem, a draw will get us through.
Maybe a "gentlemens agreement" based on taunting the Dragons could be the go.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
The next differentiator is something like points for divided by points against. The higher the better and I think it means that if you have conceded less points than the other team it puts you in front.

Won't matter for us here though.

conanu

Bencher
It feels like 2002 Northern Eagles all over again. We just had to win at home last round against a Panthers side that was coming 14th to make the 8. Needless to say Panthers won by a cricket score 28-68

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
One good thing is some dragons genius scheduled Sunday's game against the dogs at anz.
Good move eh...

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
And of course we all remember the score from round 26 last year, although it was a nothing match.

36-6.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16