Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
raiders break the 1994 points scoring (for regular season) record.

not bad.

s'funny a couple of years ago ricky stuart was saying: our guys will continue to get beat by big scores until we get some s.o.o. calibre players at the club.

now it's: we don't have a team of superstars...just people who do their job.

crazy I says...crazy!

woo woo woo woo wooooooooo

Why is Nein showing the Warriors vs Speels game which has no bearing on the top 8 yet the Tigpies vs Faders game is on Fox.

Nein's wonderfully biased scheduling coming through once more.

Can someone explain how Charlie Gubb (Warriors) got 7 weeks for that hit on Lussick in Perth....a hit which Darcy himself had no problem with, yet Ennis does a blatant shoulder charge on Green last night and has been told he has no case to answer.

After a brilliant start the Warriors are doing everything they can to get the Speels back into this game :(

Why is Nein showing the Warriors vs Speels game which has no bearing on the top 8 yet the Tigpies vs Faders game is on Fox.

Nein's wonderfully biased scheduling coming through once more.
Hadley went through it all yesterday and it's still as clear as mud.
Something to do with it being scheduled last December by the nrl who had the scheduling rights for this round......
Amateur hour.

Brilliant defensive games on show at Mt Smart today.....
How would it be following the Warriors! This season has frustrated me no end, but I just can't fathom how it would be following that unprofessional mob of clowns.

Can someone explain how Charlie Gubb (Warriors) got 7 weeks for that hit on Lussick in Perth....a hit which Darcy himself had no problem with, yet Ennis does a blatant shoulder charge on Green last night and has been told he has no case to answer.
I think the Sharks winning the comp may have something to do with it.....ssssshhhhhh

We thought we had a bad couple of years. Which we did. Imagine supporting the Warriors.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6