Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Garbage! Manly want to win the premiership as must as any team. Unfortunately the politics in the NRL will not allow Manly any chance of winning a premiership.
Some losers disagree. Man up and give me a reason why you disagree.

Jut walked in ...................is this scoreline for real?
What's been going on?

Has Baz been filling in for Bennet at the Broncos this week?

I hate Parra as much as anyone, but I would be happy if Manly were playing their brand of footy at this stage of the season. Keen, enthusiatic, low error count, defending with heart and scoring tries. THey will go along way into the finals ...IMO

I hate Parra as much as anyone, but I would be happy if Manly were playing their brand of footy at this stage of the season. Keen, enthusiatic, low error count, defending with heart and scoring tries. THey will go along way into the finals ...IMO
And to finish I still hope Parra lose tonight

What tonight shows is that it pays to get caught cheating the cap. Cases in point Canterbury, Storm and now Parramatta. Look at the Slime backs and reserves Gutherson, Radradra, Jennings, Taikerangi, French, Hoffman, Smith, Moses, Norman.
There was a piece on this recently.
It showed that every cheat prospered within the two years following their sanctions :confused:

There was a piece on this recently.
It showed that every cheat prospered within the two years following their sanctions :confused:

I get what this implies...................the management of our club is so absolutely f***ing sh*t that we can't even cheat properly!!!

When are we going to prosper for our salary cap rorts?

Jut walked in ...................is this scoreline for real?
What's been going on?

Has Baz been filling in for Bennet at the Broncos this week?
It's a battle of the media favourites.
Tonight the NRL fairytale rolls on.
Donkeys can spare two points.

I reckon they'll get defeated in week one, or if they finish in the top 4 (thanks to their draw) they will go out in straight sets. They lead 24-0 and it's 36-22. Sure we give up a lead but not like this, they look as good as they did when they were leading 24-0 (much thanks to lucky start) however, they still have gone on and been outscored for the remainder with the Broncos playing the worst i've seen in a while. The Broncos have been abysmal, hate both these teams and would be extremely happy to face either one in the finals

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8