Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Monday nights are great for me, only ones I can watch live! So I've been quite happy with our schedule. Work schedule + time difference always screws me over. (Live in China, work Weds-Sun)

So once again this year' s NRL annointed ones get another preferred Sunday arvo home game. If it isn't the Raiders it's the Gummies. Yet how many of our preferred Sunday arvo options have been granted 2. Toddy Turdburger strikes again.
Farking bull**** is what it farkin is. Greensnot is a useless kant.

ppffft mick ennis did get in the way of the defender. commentators are saying it was a disgusting decision...he passed and ran into the knights player and pushed him off the ball.

so **** you moronic commentator. (edit" it was belcher...my comment stands...and no one agrees with him)

Last edited:
Hope not because a win might just give them confidence and we play them next Saturday on our 6th (and thankfully last) 5 day turnaround of the year.

Though I do agree with @HappilyManly that it would be fun to see the Chooks come last.

Agree V8, tradionally it has always been the "easy" games that we get beaten. However I think that was mainly when we had gun teams going well.

This current side hasn't had time to built any complacent confidence. They will go into win against Newcastle.

Monday nights are great for me, only ones I can watch live! So I've been quite happy with our schedule. Work schedule + time difference always screws me over. (Live in China, work Weds-Sun)
Hurro :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6