Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty
Thursday, Jul 21 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Cowboys vs. Bulldogs 1300Smiles Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLCowboysBulldogs

Friday, Jul 22 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Broncos vs. Panthers Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLBroncosPanthers

Saturday, Jul 23 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Raiders vs. Warriors GIO Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLRaidersWarriors

Titans vs. Eels Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLTitansEels

Storm vs. Roosters AAMI Park (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLStormRoosters

Sunday, Jul 24 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Sharks vs. Knights Shark Park (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLSharksKnights

Dragons vs. Tigers ANZ Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLDragonsTigers

Monday, Jul 25 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Rabbitohs vs. Sea Eagles Allianz Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLSouthsManly

Cows tonight for me. Should be a good game as both Teams are fresh off a BYE and lots of huge bodies will be in motion :nod:

We really need
Broncos, Eels, Raiders,West Tigers to win this weekend would be helpful.
And us winning by any margin also.

We really need
Broncos, Eels, Raiders,West Tigers to win this weekend would be helpful.
And us winning by any margin also.

Although higher on the ladder I think the queens are less threat than the tigers to us and will only win 1 more game this year but can see the tigers winning 4 or 5 especially now they have dropped Farrah

Ennis wants finals
action at Shark Park

By Jack Brady, NRL.com
Thu, Jul 21, 2016 - 02:20PM

Veteran Sharks hooker Michael Ennis wants Southern Cross Group Stadium to see finals football for the first time in eight seasons.

In their past two finals campaigns the Sharks have had to play their allocated home finals matches at Allianz Stadium, including last year's 28-12 win over South Sydney.

Ennis said he'd had conversations with Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan and chief executive Lyall Gorman about the possibility playing of a finals game in the Shire.

https://www.nrl.com/ennis-wants-finals-action-at-sharkpark/tabid/10874/newsid/99419/default.aspx

Last edited:
Cows are going to demolish dogs tonight. Still see cows winning the conmp. At full strength and playing to their potential no one will beat them

Ennis wants finals
action at Shark Park

By Jack Brady, NRL.com
Thu, Jul 21, 2016 - 02:20PM

Veteran Sharks hooker Michael Ennis wants Southern Cross Group Stadium to see finals football for the first time in eight seasons.

In their past two finals campaigns the Sharks have had to play their allocated home finals matches at Allianz Stadium, including last year's 28-12 win over South Sydney.

Ennis said he'd had conversations with Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan and chief executive Lyall Gorman about the possibility playing of a finals game in the Shire.

https://www.nrl.com/ennis-wants-finals-action-at-sharkpark/tabid/10874/newsid/99419/default.aspx

I want to play swim suit twister with Denise Richards.

Sharks are a feelgood story after the daytime soap that is doesn't-matta. It wouldn't surprise me if they were given a home semi.....

As for tonight.....Cows with their players back on deck showing their class. Dogs showing they are pretenders.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8