Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would love to see parra go down 40+ Tonight.
Having a look at the draw dogs are a real chance to miss the 8. My ladder predictor has them at 9

Canterbury star Josh Reynolds may not play again this season after being ruled out for up to six weeks with a knee injury.

Carn the Cows tonight - cricket score would be most welcome :giggle:

That makes the Dogs stronger. He is a liability.
I thought he had a shoulder injury. Perhaps he sprained his knee tripping someone?
I disagree - his energy always lifts them as both Mbye and Hodko are wallflowers.

Anything that changes their dynamics is fine by me :D

Wonder if releasing Sandow will help or hinder them as much as losing BoChocs for the year? :rolleyes:
Just hope JT has his best game of the year :D

Cowpokes by plenty tonight. I think there is a high chance the dirty dogs will miss the finals, would be lovely, funny how there is no scrutiny on Doggler eh? With the roster they have, NO EXCUSES!!

Impossible for the Cowboys not to be complacent, but hopefully they can rouse themselves sufficiently to get the deed done.

Do people really think the reduced interchange is going to have any effect on fatigue when the norm is a 2 or 3 min break whenever a player needs minor attention?
Whatever happened to giving the ball to someone else to play it. Drives me nuts this new fad.

Faking a sore knee will be the new tool in 2016

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4