Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like the NRL coffers may increase again today, Stuart won't be able to control himself. 2 tries to Penrith that shouldn't have been given, but Horsehead untilised that stupid cop out of staying with the on field call

Entertaining game so far

Love Sunday afternoon footy !! Ball flying around out at Penrith with 6 tries in the 1st half hour

Shame I won't be able to see the game from Belmore later on

Edrik Lee is all legs :D
I think the Raiders win is OK for us, as we play them soon.

Manly need to reduce the F/A in their Double D costumes on Saturday @:cool:

Edrik Lee is all legs :D
I think the Raiders win is OK for us, as we play them soon.

Manly need to reduce the F/A in their Double D costumes on Saturday @:cool:
No, disagree. Needed Penrith to win, as canberra have a way easier draw ahead. Good that we play them though in a few weeks though. Hope whare comes back to manly one day. look dangerous all day

Boring game but I still want the Dogs to suffer :cool:

Who checks the contrast of jersey colours in the NRL for a match ?
Both Clubs are in dark shorts and its hard to differentiate :confused:

Soccer have a strict policy to ensure that the 2 sides are in different coloured strips

Last edited:
Graham deja vu of his ANZ meltdown :D

Grubby wiped out a kicker and the same Ref Roberts, gives penalty in front

Suck it Dogs :giggle:

Dogs are never going to win a comp with those two halves. Absolutely terrible. No structure at all. Compared to watching DCE the other day in auckland, glad we have a good half who wants to take control

Every team has had their two byes and we're now two games clear of the wooden spoon. Its going to take a major turn around in form from the Tits, Tigers and Knights before we finish last in 2015.

Hodko has totally changed, glad we didn't go after him in all the turmoil.

Grubby has the skills but no patience and lots of penalties

Now for Gal to retire injured and Fifi to be suspended for abusing that Juniors Ref

Go Manly!

With any luck the nrl will deduct 2 points because Fifita should have been stood down for this game. Then both dogs and sharks get a duck egg for the round...sweet.

Good to see Freddie eating a pie with dead horse while he's on the job.

Scumdogs playing Zorba the Greek music......sour taste me me because of the reminder that we have our own Zorba.

So its Scumdog club policy not to allow any supporters with opposition jumpers or merchandise entry into their leagues club.....if that was Manly it would be all over the DT and SMH tomorrow as disgraceful practice.

Sucked in Dogs...but at the same time I can't believe that the Sharks didn't stand down Fifita.

CK08QXrUMAU6M1C.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6