Non-Manly Games [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rabs is a genius. First he figures out that it’s only a knock on if the ball goes forward, then he points out that a drop our penalty applies when you exceed the time available to take a drop out. If only the referees were as smart.

You'd be a rich man if you tipped the team that Corey Norman was playing against.
Correct again.
Norman brings down teams. Look at how Doesn'tmatta improved in its only match of the season compared to last year.
In contrast, Illawarra led the comp for much of last year and now, with Norman, have been beaten convincingly in their two outings.
Illawarra have a wealth of good backline players, several forced to play reserves because some dumb recruiter opted to bring Norman over on big bickies.
Tough luck Illawarra. It won't be long till he's been dropped to Reserve Grade.

Burns and the winger look fantastic. So much speed with Walker inside them. They got to the outside shoulder at will.Dont have to break tackles if they don’t lay a glove on you.They can win it this year.

Correct again.
Norman brings down teams. Look at how Doesn'tmatta improved in its only match of the season compared to last year.
In contrast, Illawarra led the comp for much of last year and now, with Norman, have been beaten convincingly in their two outings.
Illawarra have a wealth of good backline players, several forced to play reserves because some dumb recruiter opted to bring Norman over on big bickies.
Tough luck Illawarra. It won't be long till he's been dropped to Reserve Grade.

They signed Normal basically as a replacement for Widdop who is returning to England at the end of this year.

While I tend to agree with you about Norman, I think right now McGregor should have his spine as Dufty (FB), Widdop (5/8), Norman (Half) and Hunt (Hooker) with McInnes playing lock. What they have right now isn't working because TBH the Pom just doesn't have the speed to be a fullback.

They signed Normal basically as a replacement for Widdop who is returning to England at the end of this year.

While I tend to agree with you about Norman, I think right now McGregor should have his spine as Dufty (FB), Widdop (5/8), Norman (Half) and Hunt (Hooker) with McInnes playing lock. What they have right now isn't working because TBH the Pom just doesn't have the speed to be a fullback.

True, but none of the others appear smart enough to play fullback.

Rabs asks the big questions “where does Norman end up”. I can’t answer that question but I suspect the words “her Majesty’s prison” will be carved over the door.
Lol....how was the silence when he asked....nothing, then had to ask again. Not sure if he got an answer as I yelled out some homophobic slur of my own.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6