Non Manly Games [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nice! Man I was surprised by the amount of GN out Longreach Winton way. Funny story my 9yr old and I played a game on the rd trip from Longreach to Winton. It was a count off, dead Roos vs grey nomads. My son took the Roos and me the nomads and I took it out late on the way into Winton after the little man took a big early lead! Needless to say the count was high for both! What pub you watch origin at in Winton?
Tatts

There both hopeless.. watson especially hes a massive dud! He cost them big just them gives away the penalty and then does some stupid dance at marker and benji just ate up the space. He just runs fast thats all
Watch the tape mate. Yes he gave away a penalty, but Benji bamboozled the Knights #14 and #15 and scores. Watson out of dummy half is Cook like. Gets them on the front foot, try assist with smart dummy half play down the short side. He brings so much go forward at 9. Play him at 6 and you won’t see him getting owned with the in and away like Mann did,especially last week, when Keary had a field day running around Mann the lamp post. It was no coincidence either that when Levi was out injured and Watson played 9, the Knights went on their winning run.

he wasn’t going for the ball and definitely led in to hit with his shoulder. Agree on the premise that if Chee wasn’t injured it would’nt have been a penalty but it was a shoulder charge none the less and if they are consistent he will get a week at least
Dragons choke again
They look like us last year
Top 4 gone i think for us
Top teams keep winning and our draw
I would love for us to be top 4 but just think it is gone!
I had a horrible feeling that if the dragons won that game, and them being our bogey side, theyd somehow make the eight and **** us. so half happy haha

That last pass for the Souths try was forward...

Thank you! Not a fuucking word from any of the Fox clowns. I really didn’t give a fuuck who won, until I saw that McInnes chase on the charge down. That’s the sorta stuff I love. So I did feel for the Drags at the end.....only briefly though.@:eek:

And as for Ponga, how does he get sent for a shoulder charge that was innocuous to say the least. While Dufty gets off from his hit on Naden last week?

Watch the tape mate. Yes he gave away a penalty, but Benji bamboozled the Knights #14 and #15 and scores. Watson out of dummy half is Cook like. Gets them on the front foot, try assist with smart dummy half play down the short side. He brings so much go forward at 9. Play him at 6 and you won’t see him getting owned with the in and away like Mann did,especially last week, when Keary had a field day running around Mann the lamp post. It was no coincidence either that when Levi was out injured and Watson played 9, the Knights went on their winning run.
Disagree i think hes trash and always has been.. looks like a buffoon also. He runs oit of dummy half and takes his playmakers out of play then just palms it off he does it 10 times a game at least. This is why they lost... again and will again next week

I know mate but any competent team should be able to defend their line for 60 seconds
i agree, but he didn't need to give them that much time. there is no way someone like scumeron smith would have been ready to kick that goal until the ref stopped the clock as he was wasting too much time. simple time management

Kalyn Ponga has not been charged for a hit on Michael Chee Kam, says he is baffled over ref’s call

Newcastle star Kalyn Ponga has escaped a charge by the match review committee for a sickening collision with Michael Chee Kam, for which he was sin-binned in the finals minutes of Friday’s game.

Replays later showed Chee Kam was nudged from behind by Hunt, propelling his head into the tucked left shoulder of Ponga.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/9198eda16a87ab28079755ec39d6f92a

Kalyn Ponga has not been charged for a hit on Michael Chee Kam, says he is baffled over ref’s call

Newcastle star Kalyn Ponga has escaped a charge by the match review committee for a sickening collision with Michael Chee Kam, for which he was sin-binned in the finals minutes of Friday’s game.

Replays later showed Chee Kam was nudged from behind by Hunt, propelling his head into the tucked left shoulder of Ponga.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/9198eda16a87ab28079755ec39d6f92a

Oh please. Why would Ponga have a tucked shoulder unless he was the one doing the shouldering? If it had been an accident Ponga would not have had a tucked shoulder. Ponga will get Cam's untouchable mantle by the look of it.

Oh please. Why would Ponga have a tucked shoulder unless he was the one doing the shouldering? If it had been an accident Ponga would not have had a tucked shoulder. Ponga will get Cam's untouchable mantle by the look of it.
Test case would be if CheeK tucked his shoulder, changed direction and had his shoulder hit the Koala :nerd:

AFB had Pearce fall into his arm yet that was deemed intentional :swear:

Disagree i think hes trash and always has been.. looks like a buffoon also. He runs oit of dummy half and takes his playmakers out of play then just palms it off he does it 10 times a game at least. This is why they lost... again and will again next week
Oh well, if he looks like a buffoon he must be shiit. So when Nathan Brown said two weeks ago, he had been their best player for that six week winning period, he must’ve got him mixed up with someone else? Ask Pearce who he’d rather be getting the ball off, Watson or Levi (who is being shopped around). It’d be like DCE preferring Croker at 9, instead of Nase.

Oh well, if he looks like a buffoon he must be shiit. So when Nathan Brown said two weeks ago, he had been their best player for that six week winning period, he must’ve got him mixed up with someone else? Ask Pearce who he’d rather be getting the ball off, Watson or Levi (who is being shopped around). It’d be like DCE preferring Croker at 9, instead of Nase.
Maybe he was but now they've lost 4 in a row... they've played him at fb in the halves off the bench and now hooker. Hes a burden and imo hes rubbish. The Pearce and ponga show those 5 or 6 games not the watson ponga Pearce show. I just never rated him and will never rate him. Now.... go warriors! ;)

Geez hiku can find a penalty i said here comes the penalty and boom. Hahaha he always got penalties for us his streak continues. Taufua gets a few for us as well but hiku is the boss

Maybe he was but now they've lost 4 in a row... they've played him at fb in the halves off the bench and now hooker. Hes a burden and imo hes rubbish. The Pearce and ponga show those 5 or 6 games not the watson ponga Pearce show. I just never rated him and will never rate him. Now.... go warriors! ;)
He’s a burden!(that’ll do me) Let’s see how much of a burden he is against Fainu next week....when he goes to hooker.

So Eels knock on, warriors running away and they call it back. What the hell for?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8