Non Manly Games [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Based on tonight’s game, neither will play finals footy. The Cows can be forgiven somewhat, injuries in key positions have cruelled them.
As for the Sharks, Johnson played well, but he’s just as likely to go MIA for the rest of the season. Fifitas still got a week to go. Moylan who knows or cares, he’s just been average regardless. And the (lack of) crowd. Yeah,yeah, Thursday night, out of town opp, but FMD its just another bad look for the NRL. Not that Greenberg noticed, he would’ve had his face planted in Scomos crotch.

It’s pretty tough getting a crowd on a Thursday night.

If it was at Brookie it would have been a similar crowd to that. Only difference is it would have been talked about by every panel member of both 9 and Fox.

I wonder if Slothfield will write anything about such a lowly crowd??

Fox reporting ' the 6,144-strong crowd ':mad:

But Brookie crowd last year was only a 'paltry turnout of 6,382' :swear:

It's that subtle use of words to further an agenda that I waffled on in another thread.

Nothing random about it. Nice pick up HM.

I guess the sharks must be over the cap again. I mean the only time they were under recently, they won the GF. (annnnd the media happily swallowed it whole.) - edit: Not meant to sound as it does!

Where have all the burgii gone?

In years past the 3 of them were staples in the side.

Now I see there's Tom in the reserves / bench.

Fishing with Mark?

Based on tonight’s game, neither will play finals footy. The Cows can be forgiven somewhat, injuries in key positions have cruelled them.
As for the Sharks, Johnson played well, but he’s just as likely to go MIA for the rest of the season. Fifitas still got a week to go. Moylan who knows or cares, he’s just been average regardless. And the (lack of) crowd. Yeah,yeah, Thursday night, out of town opp, but FMD its just another bad look for the NRL. Not that Greenberg noticed, he would’ve had his face planted in Scomos crotch.
Seriously what a blessing it was that Moylan never landed on the northern beaches. Has he played a good game in the last three years? Trents greatest move as coach was not being able to lure this overrated nobody to Manly.

Fox reporting ' the 6,144-strong crowd ':mad:

But Brookie crowd last year was only a 'paltry turnout of 6,382' :swear:
And with their teams season on the line!!!! What more of a reason to get out and cheer them on. In saying that we need to smash out a big crowd for the thurs night Wests game otherwise we can’t cast stones.

And with their teams season on the line!!!! What more of a reason to get out and cheer them on. In saying that we need to smash out a big crowd for the thurs night Wests game otherwise we can’t cast stones.
We are not casting stones, it's the media's biased reporting on crowd sizes that's the issue :fubar:

Thursday nights are a ridiculous scheduling for all Clubs :cool:

We are not casting stones, it's the media's biased reporting on crowd sizes that's the issue :fubar:

Thursday nights are a ridiculous scheduling for all Clubs :cool:
Honestly tho 6k when ur side is fighting for a top 8 spot is ordinary regardless of the crap scheduling - which I agree with. I’d hope we have at least 10k for our Thursday night game.

Honestly tho 6k when ur side is fighting for a top 8 spot is ordinary regardless of the crap scheduling - which I agree with. I’d hope we have at least 10k for our Thursday night game.

We could get 10k and they would still say its a poor crowd. But apparently 6,144 last night was "strong"

What Golden State Warriors?

Only if they change their colours to cherry and white.

Freddy is the sheds was magnificent last night lol

To Moylan “you still play do ya ? Must be on $80,000 a game” and Moylan laughs and tells him to **** off

On real power ( as opposed to battery power) this weekend so will be watching a few more games that I have been the last month.

Back to batteries next weekend but then two glorious weeks in Broome with beaches, backpackers ( yes I’m a perv) and booze in glass bottles OH and internet!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8