Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still can't believe Penrith got rid of Cleary for Him.

Watch a mass exodus of Penrith players coming. Jarrod Wallace already said that he lost all confidence under Griffin. I don't understand how anyone could have thought he would be a decent coach.

8f6d610d88467772f9ddb9499aaada63

I know that it's not league - but I love Fanno.

Mick Fanning wins J-Bay title a year after surviving great white shark attack at the famous break :clap:

Bloody champion. In my top 5 all time favourite Aussie sportsman

Geez I'm sick_to_death of hearing Foxsports commentators sucking The Dalai's dick over how good a coach he is keeping this team in point despite all the off field drama.

Tooves never got this sort out of free kick from them, he got baked left right and center..

Geez I'm sick_to_death of hearing Foxsports commentators sucking The Dalai's dick over how good a coach he is keeping this team in point despite all the off field drama.

Tooves never got this sort out of free kick from them, he got baked left right and center..
Parra are the media darlings this year

Why the hell is Gutherson playing for Parra. He could have been Manly's 5/8th saviour.

Gutho sure is rubbing Fultons and TB noses into their arsses and their POS retention decisions.
Gutho would not go well with DCE in the halves, he is not a 5/8 but he is playing very well if he does come back he will be centre

Who was the 'cleaver' one was responsible for getting rid of Gutho?- ignore question just read above.

Its bordering on criminal that Parra were able to sign, and subsequently keep, Gutho.

Fkn cheating scum.

They got rid of gutho to get walker and walkers a better player wake up to yourselve, gutho should of stayed but walker is a better player for our team and unfortunately gutho had to leave.

Either way, without the illegally signed Foran and Watmough, maybe Guth decides to dig in and stay

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7