Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahaha!!!

I've done a DCE backflip on who I think is the funniest bloke on these forums. You crack me up, @globaleagle !

Well, you're only human!

I reckon if I could photoshop and cared more about memes....I'd own the wooooooorllllld! *but thanks for the nice comment*

giphy.gif

Well, you're only human!

I reckon if I could photoshop and cared more about memes....I'd own the wooooooorllllld! *but thanks for the nice comment*

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]

Nah! I'd still trump you in weird/gutter filth type humour and sexual innuendo.

dr evil.jpg

Thanks man. I thought it must have been a misprint. So did Tyrell actually play halfback or did Sutton shift to 5/8? Pretty stupid question now that I think about it.
I had it on, but was too busy with Silvertails to watch most of it.@:blush:

Keary was halfback most of the time that I looked up.

But the Rabbids are really lacklustre now. :)

Milf almost killed Gray with an old fashioned Cumberland throw that landed the kid on the side of his head - MRC better charge him :swear:

I had it on, but was too busy with Silvertails to watch most of it.@:blush:

Keary was halfback most of the time that I looked up.

But the Rabbids are really lacklustre now. :)

Milf almost killed Gray with an old fashioned Cumberland throw that landed the kid on the side of his head - MRC better charge him :swear:
Thank you for the update champion.

Wouldn't mind Mamo he is a good speedy back just needs a haircut. Rochow also impressed me he made 162 meters. Also Gutho playing 5/8 today, but seriously if people start saying we should get him back to play 5/8 I'm going to scream!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7