Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who's the Dog with Willie Mason's hair? (#15).

If I was the Dogs here, if they don't score a try or get a penalty I'd seriously be thinking field goal.

20190712_214620.jpg
poor guy deserves some happiness for once

Again dogs win 20-14 over the knights
We get a chance to go 2 games clear over the knights if we win tomorrow
Thanks again dogs

Where was the "great" Mitchell Pearce on that last play for Newcastle with the game on the line?

Doing nothing but a catch and pass.

Yet Knights fans are saying he's much better than DCE and should be first choice for the Kangaroos lol.
He offered nothing. Connor Watson would’ve been my go-to. He was great in a beaten side.

Where was the "great" Mitchell Pearce on that last play for Newcastle with the game on the line?

Doing nothing but a catch and pass.

Yet Knights fans are saying he's much better than DCE and should be first choice for the Kangaroos lol.
The guy did nothing in origin. Turbo set up Ferguson with his run and perfectly timed pass.. Mitchell Pearce origin legend hahaha yeeeeee nah!

The guy did nothing in origin. Turbo set up Ferguson with his run and perfectly timed pass.. Mitchell Pearce origin legend hahaha yeeeeee nah!

All Pearce did was exactly what Turbo did, catch and pass (that's basically what Pearce did all night really). The work for that try was done by Ferguson and then Tedesco backing up. Yet of course, Pearce got credit from the media and those with Blue coloured glasses like Gould for "setting it up".

The reality was that on Wednesday night it was the Tedesco and Cook show for NSW with most others reduced to role playing. Neither Maloney or Pearce did all that much when it came down to it. Yet when Qld needed to get back into the game, who was front and centre running the ball and putting team mates into gaps?

DCE.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4