Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2019]

The '47ers

Notorious NRL
I didn't think it was a send off, on report definitely (obviously) but not a send off. Worse stuff has stayed on the field this year. Obviously ugly but just a tackle gone wrong. An excellent tackle actually, bar the head landing haha!

Peter C

Premium Member
What price Mary gone at year's end?
Didn't they just extend his contract because they were worried that another club would snap him up, as he has such an impressive coaching record
I love it when the Dragons begin to implode, the mighty red V haha, my arse

Last edited:

Pablo

Premium Member
What's with this King Gutho business that Voss was calling him, King of what?, FMD
His nickname has been King Gutho for years.

Strange one though. Maybe it's like when a big guy gets called tiny?

Last edited:

Peter C

Premium Member
His nickname has been King Gutho for years.

Strange one though. Maybe it's like when a big guy gets called tiny?
Was he "King Gutho " when he was with us, if so , how come, I must be missing something here?

Blucky

2019 Tipping Competitor
Was he "King Gutho " when he was with us, if so , how come, I must be missing something here?
All you need to do is silently say the "Fu" bit, before the "King Gutho" and there you have it.

The Who

Premium Member
I didn't think it was a send off, on report definitely (obviously) but not a send off. Worse stuff has stayed on the field this year. Obviously ugly but just a tackle gone wrong. An excellent tackle actually, bar the head landing haha!
Based on the judiciary's ruling last week when Flanagan wasn't suspended because his actions didn't cause injury, Cotric will get off.
Simple argument really. The Illawarra player wasn't hurt in the tackle.

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
What's with this King Gutho business that Voss was calling him, King of what?, FMD
Mate ... you need to understand the Parra mindset .... anybody that can .. in their first year as Captain ... lead them to a coveted Wooden Spoon is automatically elevated to Royal status ... that and the fact he is the only one that doesn't have **** the pigs tattooed on his neck makes him special ..

Last edited:

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
A streaker who ran onto the field in the dying minutes of last night’s historic game at Bankwest Stadium was a radio executive at the game as a guest of the NRL.

Tood Greenburg to 'look him in the eye' to determine any penalties.

Peter C

Premium Member
A streaker who ran onto the field in the dying minutes of last night’s historic game at Bankwest Stadium was a radio executive at the game as a guest of the NRL.

Somehow I don't think he'll be a radio executive for much longer, what a farkwit

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor

Yeah read that. National Accounts manager for Austereo. I’d say it’s the chicken and the egg scenario.
Did he abruptly stop taking his meds whilst drinking 20 schooners./ or continued with meds AND had 20 schooners on top?
H&R block are hiring.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Yeah read that. National Accounts manager for Austereo. I’d say it’s the chicken and the egg scenario.
Did he abruptly stop taking his meds whilst drinking 20 schooners./ or continued with meds AND had 20 schooners on top?
H&R block are hiring.
Not much RSA at the new stadium by the sound of things

Latest posts

Top Bottom