Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wow. Those 2 points yesterday could of had us right up with the Cowboys upsetting the Roosters.
Des at Monday Video review
giphy.gif

That is what I just said , I agree all three teams would be on 22 competition points.
Very costly
Resting turbo very costly. If he played we would of smashed them into the ground. If parra win they will be equal with us or may leap us if they smash the tigers. Next week is must win. Thank taupau for the loss the idiot had to offload on the 2nd on our 30.. smh bloody fool

There are a lot of holes appearing in the Tigpies defensive line. If they aren't careful this game will end up like the opening game at BankWest.

Was that Gasnier referring to Suli just then? What a dick! Speak to Sterlo or Fittler for your answer Gasnier

I know a lot are saying that had Tom played yesterday, we win. But its not a guarantee of success.

Snake played 8 Origins in his career. 7 of those saw Manly play a game 2 or 3 days after an Origin in which he played. We had a 3-4 record in those 7 games with Snake in the side.

Ferguson is the ugliest bastard i have ever seen. Tigers making him look like the best player in the world fmd there D is park football stuff. We need parker back next week parra right side is working well together... walker cust and taufua :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8