Non-Manly Games [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just scrolled through the news on the iPhone and I see an article on Paul green having a go at something.

Does this bloke whinge about something each week?

The penalty he scammed with the Radley tackle was proof, but he won the game for the Drizzle

If any other player (ok bar about 2 or 3 others) stepped over a player like to play the ball it'd be called 'milking' and walking off the mark.

The amazing 'hoodwinking' smith show rolls on and TV commentators are too scared to call it out.

I guess when that Knights player (Alex McKinnon) got put into a wheelchair and Smith still managed to make himself the victim - everyone became too scared to call him out.

If any other player (ok bar about 2 or 3 others) stepped over a player like to play the ball it'd be called 'milking' and walking off the mark.

The amazing 'hoodwinking' smith show rolls on and TV commentators are too scared to call it out.

I guess when that Knights player got put into a wheelchair and Smith still managed to make himself the victim - everyone became too scared to call him out.
100% agree re the milking call. That was embarrassing to watch. Just makes the refs lack any credibility whatsoever.

Quick question.
The try the Dragons scored at the end , where the play before was slapped out by Frizell. Didn’t he slap it towards the Cowboys line, in other words forward ?! Isn’t that a knock on?
Yeah , I know consistency is over rated.
I thought that was clever. Frizz hit the opponent's arm and they knocked on so advantage and play on Drags.

Just like the new strip skills of the Scumos, Manly need to learn these :nod:

Gifty did a similar move in the 2008 GF by grabbing the ball carrier's top arm, they dropped the ball and Manly got the advantage :)

Just scrolled through the news on the iPhone and I see an article on Paul green having a go at something.

Does this bloke whinge about something each week?
'He blows up about a fair bit. He’s got a lot to say … zip it'
Paul McGregor has delivered a brutal sledge at Paul Green over comments about Tariq Sims' hit on Michael Morgan
https://t.co/wVNCc9hWsW https://t.co/3QsUufcssi

----

Accidental head clash between Sims and Morgo

A Cows fifth tackle kick inside Dragons 20m saw the ball hit the referee. Play on. Cows get the rebound & kick the ball again. Dragons get the ball.

Wasn't there an infamous Dogs fifth tackle kick in a semi final vs Manly a few years back that was aimed at & hit a referee & he called a scrum with a Dogs feed? They won the scrum and won the game?

More of those one rule for Manly and a different rule for every one else I guess.

I guess when that Knights player got put into a wheelchair and Smith still managed to make himself the victim - everyone became too scared to call him out.
Tell it like it is, GE!
It actually worries me how much I hate Cameron Smith. Getting to the point that I may need medication whenever that wanker's rapidly-balding head appears on my TV.

Tell it like it is, GE!
It actually worries me how much I hate Cameron Smith. Getting to the point that I may need medication whenever that wanker's rapidly-balding head appears on my TV.
I could not agree more ,i feel my blood pressure rise anytime i see that grub on the TV ,
Him and Greenc#$t are a close 1 and 2 in my most despised dickheads list

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8