Non-Manly Games [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only disliked because of what happened. Waddell, a first time offender, gets 2 weeks. Serial grubs Burgess.....nothing.

I mean, who will ever forget this? Or Michael Buettner's explanation that it was an unavoidable collision and that Sam hadn't seen DCE coming as the reason why the MRC didn't cite him for a shoulder charge? Absolute joke that these grubs keep getting away with their crap.
fa6d80aee84737e2a1b284ff7c28e4ea

I wrote to the nrl about this and their response was " We all see things differently" and that Burgess got a letter of caution over it.

A letter of caution.....

Two things astounded me.

1) It's incredible that whenever some grub act occurs and is pointed out in the nrl, there's always some player that will do the exact same action soon after. We are all annoyed about McGuire's eye gouging so what does the burgess do.......

2) Yet again I didn't listen to HappilyManly's tip that Wests will win. (sheesh)

So... I wonder if the mrc are going to be 'transparent' and say that "There's no clear camera angle so the burgess gets off" like that joke decision with McGuire?

Two things astounded me.

1) It's incredible that whenever some grub act occurs and is pointed out in the nrl, there's always some player that will do the exact same action soon after. We are all annoyed about McGuire's eye gouging so what does the burgess do.......

2) Yet again I didn't listen to HappilyManly's tip that Wests will win. (sheesh)

So... I wonder if the mrc are going to be 'transparent' and say that "There's no clear camera angle so the burgess gets off" like that joke decision with McGuire?
Let the bull**** begin........Out of character, ornament to the game, George is the victim here, he's getting counselling, letter from Greenberg..........

Two things astounded me.

There are clear images of Farrah's red eye though.:tmi:
8df46bbc77f5dbe79912110743048ca8

Maybe they will issue an invoice again instead of suspending him :banghead:

Last edited:
Let the bull**** begin........Out of character, ornament to the game, George is the victim here, he's getting counselling, letter from Greenberg..........

Bennett - I didn't really see it... but I thought his hand was on his forehead.

sheesh

Someone's got his hand on it

I wrote to the nrl about this and their response was " We all see things differently" and that Burgess got a letter of caution over it.

A letter of caution.....

Burgess actually did exactly the same thing next week, shoulder charged a Tigpies player. Got away with that too. Then it came to light why they didn't even cite him, let alone suspend him.....the weekend after the Tigpies vs Souffs game was rep round where England were playing Samoa at Campbelltown in the Pacific Tests and Sam was the big marketing draw card to get people through the gate. It was an absolute joke that they refused to cite or suspend him for two blatant shoulder charges simply because they wanted him playing to get bums on seats.

Is it me or does that sound remarkably similar to only fining Josh McGuire for two eye gouges while at the same time suspending Young from Canberra for 5 games for doing it once? Qld have a smaller talent pool to choose from and McGuire is almost an essential part of the Maroons pack.....

Wayne has shown once again, as he did in Newcastle, that he is a great coach providing his team is stacked with stars and they get very favourable treatment from the referees.

Relieved it is a "dangerous contact" charge which will rub him out for more weeks than the "contrary conduct" offence he was charged with last time. He also has a 50% loading for a "similar offence in the last 12 months".

Minimum 6 weeks I would guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8