NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How long is the ref letting players hang on in tackles, letting players have a dance together before calling held. As well as half the players acting like Italian soccer players, rolling around at the slightest tap

maxwell cheating again for knights screwed us with that no penalty call and today awarded a double movement try for the knights helive in newcastle

Interesting Cleary's swipe at the refs in his presser.

"It looked like they (Canberra) were being managed back into the game".

Anything to come of that do we think?

It's worse than "there needs to be an investigation!!" - though probably not said as loudly.

So just watching the Titans game. The $1mil 5/8 Taylor. Last play, Titans dominating and it was a classic grubber to in goal and get another set situation and he throws it to a marked player. Exactly the rubbish that we do and just throws the difference between the top teams who would've got a repeat set and the sh*t teams in the bottom half. They just don't do the 1% differences right. Unfortunately we don't do the 50% ones right.

The tits are on fire. Especially Brian Kelly. They are giving Micheal Morgan hell down that left side. Good coaching from Holbrook.

Kelly always had a gun centre in him.
Barrett ruined him, cause Barrett is ****.
Hopefully Holbrook can get him going consistently.

Kelly always had a gun centre in him.
Barrett ruined him, cause Barrett is ****.
Hopefully Holbrook can get him going consistently.
Just watching the game on Kayo sports and Kelly had a big game today . Big improvement .

He’s a good young player. Just needed time to iron out some issues like most young players. Holbrook is looking the goods. With good coaching he has representative ability.

You add those big time players coming next year, and you’d expect a big improvement from the tits. Good on them. Their long suffering fans (yes, they have more than one,I know two), deserve a competitive team on the GC.
Yep. Fifita Fatuaki and that Storm unit will be incredibly dangerous. If Taylor can keep up his very gradual improvement ( needs a lot more) all they need is another strike outside back and top 8 a good chance. Brimson n looking great too.

What's with Sivo's acting?!?

He coathangers Kennedy then does the whole "What??? Who me???" routine then he blatantly knocks on but claims a try & high fives everyone in the team before the bunker rules it a knock-on.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4