NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep. Fifita Fatuaki and that Storm unit will be incredibly dangerous. If Taylor can keep up his very gradual improvement ( needs a lot more) all they need is another strike outside back and top 8 a good chance. Brimson n looking great too.
If they picked up Staggs, that’d be massive for them. I just want to see Fotuaika get some help.Easily their best forward, can only imagine his game will continue to improve.
Taylor taking the line on was good to see. Big smiles and an early mark was great to see also.

titans had lots of players willing to run lines played the game at speed had attacking kicks to chase this could also be a list of what we havent had in the last 6 weeks

So we need the slime to beat the gummies and of course, nothing is going their way unlike every other game where we need them beaten.

Either the Sharks are one stupid team (quite likely), or Eels are one of those teams that refs are constantly looking to give leg up penalties to help them out of trouble. That's three offside penalties to the Eels when under the pump inside their half. And I guess, both of the above are quite possible too.

Get rid of the 6 to go. Know idea why Parra kept getting repeat sets there at the end, yet the following plays the player was held and wrestled for even longer.

That just blow them so inconsistent. I hate the rule. Either blow a penalty for obvious off side or holding down or let the game flow.

Too many 6 to go when they look no different to any other tackle

Anything to come of that do we think?

It's worse than "there needs to be an investigation!!" - though probably not said as loudly.

It looks like the NRL are being very proactive in this matter & will indeed take immediate action- V'Landy's has referred to Cleary's comment as "deplorable" & there will be a meeting tomorrow to determine the severity of his punishment & fine.

]
Get rid of the 6 to go. Know idea why Parra kept getting repeat sets there at the end, yet the following plays the player was held and wrestled for even longer.

That just blow them so inconsistent. I hate the rule. Either blow a penalty for obvious off side or holding down or let the game flow.

Couldn‘t agree more. Especially that last 5 minutes. That rule just can’t be left up to the refs discretion. Piss it off I say.

its bullship it just hides referee bullship warriors had 2 penalties and 3 restarts in the first 10 min on friday we had none that is really a 5 zip penalty count in old days but now they hide it with this bullship restart rule

I would love to have that Rudolph guy from the Sharks and Brown from the Eels as our tradesman-like forward grunt workers. They both give no-thrills hard fast straight running.

It's amazing, the ref only seems to apply the 6 repeat rule when the Eels have the ball. I just figured he had put the whistle away this second half when I watched the leeway the Eels were getting in defence, and then sure enough, out it comes when the Eels have the ball

The big pass from Fergo after the drop out was hilarious, gave it straight back to the Sharks.

FMD it’s pissing down for this game , nice and dry in QLD.

Unbelievable! This Eels team just gets kissed on the diKK by refs game in game out. How the hell do the Sharks get a set repeat? Eels players work them most tackles and nothing.

70th minute and the Sharks haven't had a penalty since the 7th minute.

The Worms are definitely getting looked after by the refs in 2020. You can't tell me that they have been perfect in these conditions for the last hour.

There is just so much to not like about the state of our current game. Arbitrary rules application has been bad this game, but allowing teams to hold the ball or push in the scrum is ridiculous in 2020. The scrums are there for decoration only and to give some open play. Either make them a full contest like yesteryear or don't allow any contest... one way or the other.

Moylan has been absolute garbage today. Gave away three offside penalties in the first half while his team was all over the Eels, and has made error after error, let alone done nothing to create for his team.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6