Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will never ever ever say this again but tonight the scum storm are getting a real rough go with the refs.

Roosters have been given all the 50/50 calls.

And how in the world Keary does not go for 10 for that high hit is astonishing.

If that keary shot happened to one of our players they would not be playing next week.

Nice HIA rort by the scum. An already limping around injured Kafusi comes off for a HIA after a fairy tap to the face. Surprise surprise he fails and won't be back. Free interchange for an injured player
Had to laugh when he failed his hia. Been trying to get off the field for the last 10 minites with an arm or chest injury. Lol.

Our sharks game at lottoland was better than this tonight not a good game of footy.

Very stop start match

Sadly can see next week being like in 2007 when we made it to GF.

Raiders played their gf last night roosters by 20+ sadly.

I'm not sure if Jonathan Thurston looks like some sort of weird vicar or that bloke on the Guinness ad who used to
"Like to watch"...

Have to admit that right now in the NRL, if there was one player out there I wish was at Manly just for his talent its Latrel Mitchell.
Hows his boot. The 70 metre kick downtown, and it looked like he held a bit back. Kids so strong.

Had to laugh when he failed his hia. Been trying to get off the field for the last 10 minites with an arm or chest injury. Lol.
They just showed the replay again. He wasn't even hit in the head. It was a choke hold around the neck. Total rort. Nice acting skills.

Compare Keary's actions to Jake's slightest of slightest tugs on a jersey. WTF ? I don't get it, i JUST DON'T GET IT !
And right there you have it.
The head office wonder why die hard fans are fed up with the game and are leaving in droves one word inconsistency.
How as you said Jake gets sent and Keary stays on the field is beyond me.

Wow, sCam was pulling Cordner's ear - wierdo :tmi:
IMG_20190928_204808.jpg

They have 15 minutes for a HIA.....yet Fittler announced he had failed his test less than 10 minutes after he went off.

They knew full well he wasn't going back on, the HIA just gave them an excuse and a free interchange for a bit.

I think you are elevating the Sutton Clan's status with that kind of talk, when in reality they are insecure human beings holding onto whatever power they can in this life.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8