Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it my imagination or was a rabbits player taken out as he chased the kick through on the last play. Don’t care, just saying.
I saw that too.
Just waited for cumfaces incessant whistle to shriek.
God He's an annoying pr*ck...

Don't know about anyone else but I still prefer Manly

giphy.gif

Raiders came to the game in the 41st minute and almost lost it to to vermin :tmi:

BJ looked lame when he limped off. I don't know much about their roster so I'm hoping that they have a centre spare :cool:

Well at least they got to the GF so good luck to them, we didn’t and will have to be a LOT better in 2019 to take away the referee’s ability to **** our season up.

The refs tried hard again tonight to get Souths up but to give them some credit there weren’t many penalties.

Poor Souths - needed some more penalties and another sin bin.

Having said that it's embarrassing that they put 30 points on us last week, how bloody bad was their attack tonight when faced with a bit of stiff goal line defence ?? Cook was diabolical tonight, running in circles and taking woeful options. Reynolds not much better. How the hell did they beat us ??

Sad thing is we now have to put up with either another scum premiership or having to listen to the carry on about Roosters being the first team to go back to back in nearly 30 years. Both options are equally unpalatable.

to give them some credit there weren’t many penalties.
But that is the very issue - that the Ref decides when to penalize on a whim :swear:

Manly need to work on their discipline in the off season as they need to be perfect or keep getting the whistle in their ear :cool:

When the Raider on the ground was picked up and dumped in goal by Walker, all I could think of was that our Walker would have been penalized and even binned :banghead:

But that is the very issue - that the Ref decides when to penalize on a whim :swear:

Manly need to work on their discipline in the off season as they need to be perfect or keep getting the whistle in their ear :cool:

When the Raider on the ground was picked up and dumped in goal by Walker, all I could think of was that our Walker would have been penalized and even binned :banghead:

True, however in the second half last week we copped 6 they copped zero.

That’s an impossible scenario looking at it without bias.

Poor Souths - needed some more penalties and another sin bin.

Having said that it's embarrassing that they put 30 points on us last week, how bloody bad was their attack tonight when faced with a bit of stiff goal line defence ?? Cook was diabolical tonight, running in circles and taking woeful options. Reynolds not much better. How the hell did they beat us ??

Sad thing is we now have to put up with either another scum premiership or having to listen to the carry on about Roosters being the first team to go back to back in nearly 30 years. Both options are equally unpalatable.
It has nothing to do with the Raiders defence. The Homebush swamp was coming off rain and the basin around there gets a lot of dew late at night. It makes players slippery so hard to tackle. That’s why there was a combined 56 points in that game.

NYEagke

It has nothing to do with the Raiders defence. The Homebush swamp was coming off rain and the basin around there gets a lot of dew late at night. It makes players slippery so hard to tackle. That’s why there was a combined 56 points in that game.

NYEagke
If anyone has watched Nuru Massage they were slippery like that.

NYEagle

Raiders came to the game in the 41st minute and almost lost it to to vermin :tmi:

BJ looked lame when he limped off. I don't know much about their roster so I'm hoping that they have a centre spare :cool:
I reckon it’ll be a blessing in disguise for Ricky if Bonehead fails the medical. When he was out for a large chunk of the season they had Cotric,Simonsson as well as Oldfield when Rapana was out. Just think no bonehead penalties given away, someone who can actually play the ball. For mine Cotric to centre, Simonsson to wing, and run a four man forwards bench.

Cotric is so much better on the wing. Gives the Raiders enormous go foward at the start of each set, with a speedy ruck.

He struggled to have any impact at centre imo.

Interesting reading the comments about Souths getting help from the refs, I thought the Raiders were fairly well looked after last night for their first couple of tries and after the way Hodgson was stumbling he had to come off the park for an assessment but that didn’t happen

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6