Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should be Rorters in a canter but I guess they’ll miss JWH.

I just wonder if Scam will announce his retirement and elevation to Immortal status at the end of the game ( if they lose ).

Should be Rorters in a canter but I guess they’ll miss JWH.

I just wonder if Scam will announce his retirement and elevation to Immortal status at the end of the game ( if they lose ).
Could be. Word is Barb was spotted going to all the finest jewellery stores along Collins St, picking out her next diamond ring.

Any word yet on whether if Storm lose tonight Scam will back up to referee the grand final too?

ref.jpg

I was at the game last night & it seemed like Canberra couldn’t buy a penalty when plenty were warranted. The souffs fans were absolutely feral & were the epitome of bad losers.

And that was in a Corporate box so who knows how bad it was in the stands.

That’s the thing, it’s not other teams playing souffs being overly penalised, it’s souffs doing exactly the same things or worse and not getting penalised, all the time

2 reasons we want the Raiders to win it this year.
1. No Rorters or Scum400
2. They are our biggest rival next year if they don't win this year. The vermin, rorters and scum400 have had their premiership windows. Only injuries can prevent Manly being a top contender next year.

Just back from a day at Movie World with the Grandkids, turned it on, watched about 5 minutes and turned it off.

Huge crowd though , as always.
I haven't watched it in over thirty years, my question is, why did they do away with the guys wearing those lab coats behind the sticks?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8