No Tommy and Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
On channel 9 tonight they said he has missed 90 weeks in the past 5 years. Wow if true ( in terms of the count).

I don’t think there’s a player in the history of the game who has been out longer and kept playing *Pappy is chasing and Douehi isn’t back yet.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU
We won’t mention his job as an analrapist…oops..

Turbo’s enforced absence and to a lesser extent Saab’s, has to be seen as an opportunity, not the early end to the season.

If Koula can start making the impact from the back we know he can and maybe Garrick returns to the wing, things could turn around. I imagine though that Garrick will remain in the centres.

Throw in the opportunities that Daly Dual-Fathers’ SOO absence could create for Jakob Arthur and friends, things could turn out ok.

Eventually Turbo will return and hopefully see out the season, unlike most of the season ending scenarios that he has suffered from.

For weeks he has looked like he was only an ex-Melbourne Storm player’s tackle away (thanks Bromwich) from it all ending for the year, or at least a mid-season break. So it came to pass.

Last edited:
Koula who gives 100% every week, will enjoy the open spaces at fullback. He is a good defender as well which is a big + over Turbo who has become a huge liability in defence.
I dont agree. Koula is too small as last line of defence. he will only be a speed hump. whilst open spaces are good for his style, he cant crash through defences and easily contained. people may say, but what about papanheuzen? but papa is an elite player.
1. Garrick
2. Koula
3. Paulo
4. Talau
5. Vaega

Last edited:
I dont agree. Koula is too small as last line of defence. he will only be a speed hump. whilst open spaces are good for his style, he cant crash through defences and easily contained. people may say, but what about papanheuzen? but papa is an elite player.
1. Garrick
2. Koula
3. Paulo
4. Talau
5. Vaega

He is a better defender than Garrick and Turbo combined. Playing centre he defends well against back rowers.

I’m sorry. But Waddell or Bully in the back row just arnt it. There’s a reason they weren’t wanted at other teams.
Burbo and Guata have to stay in the back row.

That means having Garrick and talou both were they really want to play in the centres.

I know I know. Our wingers will be ****. In Paulo and most likely Big V.

1. Garrick
2. Koula
3. Paulo
4. Talau
5. Vaega
Koula no different to Tom then.

Just the very fact that players and coaches are continually talking about ladder position and number of wins etc publicly, a continuous summary of results like an insecurity-riddled patient in therapy, this early in the season, gives all the insight one needs into the frail mentality.

I haven't heard a peep out of anyone at Panthers, Storm, Roosters, etc re whether they are sitting in top 4 or top 8. Why? Because it is ludicrous to even bring it up at this stage. Any serious club knows this.

The fact some posters are writing for calm, and saying things like 'we're still in the top 8 guys relax' are merely propagating this loser mentality. That's like asking for calm when a plane has lost it's engines hurtling to the ground, 'relax guys, we're still in the air, what's everyone upset about?'

1. Garrick
2. Koula
3. Paulo
4. Talau
5. Vaega
No Way Family GIF

Just the very fact that players and coaches are continually talking about ladder position and number of wins etc publicly, a continuous summary of results like an insecurity-riddled patient in therapy, this early in the season, gives all the insight one needs into the frail mentality.

I haven't heard a peep out of anyone at Panthers, Storm, Roosters, etc re whether they are sitting in top 4 or top 8. Why? Because it is ludicrous to even bring it up at this stage. Any serious club knows this.

The fact some posters are writing for calm, and saying things like 'we're still in the top 8 guys relax' are merely propagating this loser mentality. That's like asking for calm when a plane has lost it's engines hurtling to the ground, 'relax guys, we're still in the air, what's everyone upset about?'
Happy Youtube GIF by Winnie Sun

He is a better defender than Garrick and Turbo combined. Playing centre he defends well against back rowers.
its just physics. Koula is pound for pound a good defender, but so is brooks. when you got a big forward eager to crash through for a try, I doubt Koula (at 88Kg and just 180cm) will be effective as the last line of defence. Playing centre, he can never burst through the defence like terry hill nor Craig Innes. I would play koula on the wing.

its just physics. Koula is pound for pound a good defender, but so is brooks. when you got a big forward eager to crash through for a try, I doubt Koula (at 88Kg and just 180cm) will be effective as the last line of defence. Playing centre, he can never burst through the defence like terry hill nor Craig Innes. I would play koula on the wing.
Just out of interest Reece Walsh is 88kgs and so is Will Kennedy and both go okay. Oh and Billy Slater as well.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12