• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unfortunately we are fast approaching the time when we are not going to have Killer, Skivy or Snake in the backline somewhere.

Had to happen sooner or later.

But someone's head should roll if they all happen to be gone at the end of this year. Who dropped the ball on that one?

The Lurker needs to replace his "L' with a "J".

Of course Manly would let him go because we are flush with backline talent. What a goose.

I would like Matai to be around the club long term after his playing career has finished. He is a top bloke and the Poly guys really look up to him (I think he's a chieftain or something, someone help me out).

Hopefully this rumour is false. If not then I will be shattered. He has always put in 100 % week in week out, often trying to lift the team with his strong runs from dummy half and hard hits in defence. He will be missed.

First Lyon, then rumours of Snake and now Matai. Who's next? Lets hope that Barrett and Bozo have sounded out their replacements.

I had "heard" that someone overseas had offered him some real good coin to go at end of this year. If true, Manly should let him go as a reward for his great service. He hasn't that many more money making years left in that ageing workhorse body

Hopefully this rumour is false. If not then I will be shattered. He has always put in 100 % week in week out, often trying to lift the team with his strong runs from dummy half and hard hits in defence. He will be missed.

First Lyon, then rumours of Snake and now Matai. Who's next? Lets hope that Barrett and Bozo have sounded out their replacements.

I am 100% certain that Bozo has being doing nothing for the past 6 months other than negotiating with their replacements.

The willingness to release Matai tells me the deal has been done.

It saddens me. I hope he picks up a motza contract somewhere

Put him in a breeding program.
@niccipops and I will volunteer :inlove:

Wolfie_Matai.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4