No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just ****en say something and stand by your word for once.

SAY IT. I love king an monas but I hate orford.

flip, could you spend tour time helping the africans rather than picking fights with people who disagree with you?

mata where would the fun be in not doging a post from the king of dodgers

you can't be serious? there comes a point in a man's life when he has no answer to such stupidity.

Flip,

you might have some cred if you didnt constantly come out against people who think king and monas can go ok. Its obvious for all you have a vendetta against them and couldnt change their mind so now feel you need to run some weird politcal scare campaign. The hypocrisy is laughable.

I agree to a certain extent and do see your point as thats how things work out here in the real world.

However the footy is more enjoyable without the politics imo.

:!: Why are you reading, and adding to a forum then?
If you don't like the politics, just stick to watching it on television.

[quote author=Garts]
I agree to a certain extent and do see your point as thats how things work out here in the real world.

However the footy is more enjoyable without the politics imo.

:!: Why are you reading, and adding to a forum then?
If you don't like the politics, just stick to watching it on television.
[/quote]

Ok Ryan :roll: I obviously like discussing how the team is travelling and selections each week and where we can improve from my view of things etc.

I just dont see the point repeating the same things about him not being worth $240k and how he should be offloaded etc etc.

As I said before I dont disagree with that view, it really is stating the obvious for most.

Yeah - sorry about that Garts - bad morning mate.

But we have to remember - there's 17 players in a team for 365 days per year, and mostly the same players as we had last year. There are only so many topics to be discussed, so when a trigger event happens AKA - Monaghan going back to 1/2, naturally comments about him will be re-hashed.

I'm of the opinion though that an opinion can change.

I also hope this then means Monaghan lifts, and changes Mata's thought's on him.

I just dont see the point repeating the same things about him not being worth $240k and how he should be offloaded etc etc.

775 hits so far and biggest post-match thread would suggest the point you seek is fairly obvious.

How good is it to have a decent second string half back, when one is needed. Remember this player was purchased when Manly couldn't
buy a f#%k in a brothel with a wallet full of money. How good do you
think we would be going if he was not here. I think it is called depth
Mata, :stupid: something that has been missing for a few years.

[quote author=Garts]

775 hits so far and biggest post-match thread would suggest the point you seek is fairly obvious.

[/quote]

737 of those are me, fluffy and yourself ;)

Wat price 4 competition points and the team still heading in the right
direction without our main playmaker , neville.

Wat price 4 competition points and the team still heading in the right
direction without our main playmaker , neville.

How much are Burns, Groom, Ballin, Dunley and Halden costing us champ?

Probably less than $240k between them.

Mata, there is nothing u or i can do about what his on, If those players u mentioned all stand up and prove their worth , do u think Manly will offer Monas 240k next contract.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2