No Parker - who plays centre ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't watched the reserves for a while but my tip...
Croker to play left centre, surprised no-one has thought of this! He can tackle and he can pass.
However if Funa is ready, give him a shot, he has size, which helps catching bombs and coming off your own line.

On the other hand, I have no idea. However I'll be at Brookie and look forward to cheering on whoever takes the field for Manly. :)
I picked Croker from the start due to Chez's dodgy ankle potentially leaving Manly with no experienced halves at all :eek:

Now I'm leaning towards Croker on the bench and TRex at centre as he was a winger so should put the fear of God into Marsters :devil:

I'm sure that was a joke but T-Rex isn't in our top 30............he has also been playing prop in reserves

I think Walker will hopefully stay at 6 . If he's going to be there through the remaining rounds and finals , can't really see the point in moving him , with combos already forming with Dce . I keep beating on about this but I'd move Turbo to the centre's and bring in Elliot at 1. Leave Walker we're he is.

I'm sure that was a joke but T-Rex isn't in our top 30............he has also been playing prop in reserves
Turdie allowed Riff a player who is not in the Top 30 or the Development Squad last Round :swear:

Trex started at Manly on the wing and has played 5/8 at SCSE and the Dogs :nod:

I'm as crazy as Des and pick accordingly :giggle:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8