Nico hynes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As you can see, our demise started 6 years ago.

I cannot believe that fuuck Twent and the Manly club told this guy he had no future in first grade NRL.

He could have been our 5/8th for the last 4/5 years with real coaching and personal training.

Twent is the absolute worst person to be involved with Manly EVER.
Mate it started 7 years ago when we threw the house at DCE and made him captain a few years after meaning we couldn't keep players like this. Worst long term signing ever just shading our porcelain man and his over paid Labrador brother.

If we hang onto Nicho where does he play ?? He's behind Tommy at fullback and DCE at half. Where does he see a pathway to NRL ?? He got an opportunity at Melbourne after a couple of years biding his time, and they tapped into his talent and got the best out of him. If he stays with us he plods around at Blacktown with the occasional call up to 1's. (Although with Tommy's injury record that probably means pretty much a full time NRL gig @:D )
We needed a five eight at the time

The other thing to remember is that had Papenhuyzen not gone down injured in 2020 & last year, Nicho may not have had the opportunity to showcase his abilities at fullback & therefore not been offered the Sharks contract.
Thing is Melbourne saw his quality and value, recruited him into their squad and played him when the need arrived. He was never guaranteed a start there.
I also think the move to the Sharks was more about cementing a starting role as he probably wasn’t displacing any of the Storms spine going forward, a quality 14, utility type perhaps.
Sharks end up scoring a quality player who now plays 7 and or can slot in at FB if required, worst of all for 600k a season, everyone knows what we pay our half and it’s clear to see where the up side is, sadly not with us and to think it could of been hurts even worse, anyway good luck to Nicho he seems like a decent bloke.

Mate it started 7 years ago when we threw the house at DCE and made him captain a few years after meaning we couldn't keep players like this. Worst long term signing ever just shading our porcelain man and his over paid Labrador brother.

Agree. There is only one player you can blame for that.

KIERAN fuken FORAN!!

Manly legend my arse, cannot understand the luv for the pos.

Agree. There is only one player you can blame for that.

KIERAN fuken FORAN!!

Manly legend my arse, cannot understand the luv for the pos.
You don't call players "pos" and not expect a holiday. It's not the first time either. If you want to critique his on field performances then that is fine. But a straight up personal attack isn't.

You don't call players "pos" and not expect a holiday. It's not the first time either. If you want to critique his on field performances then that is fine. But a straight up personal attack isn't.
I’ve seen people call the 7 that sat out the Roosters game far worse…. Just saying….

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8