Nico hynes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We must be signing some new younger players cause ATM we are going to struggle to field and NRL team or a NSW cup side.

This a brand new catastrophe to consider. We might not have enough players for the NRL and NSW Cup teams next year!!?!

Outstanding!

Well that is disappointing, have watched him grow and really improve over the last few years. Very promising 5/8 and halfback he has a pretty good boot on him as well. Thought he could have been someone to maybe nurture through to firsts, but alas not to be.

Memorable moment.......against the cows in the holden cup qualifier it was 24-all, in the 76th minute, Nicho slotted a field goal to grab the lead and book a spot in 2015 grand final.

I wish Nic all the very best with his footy career.

I said yesterday if I want to keep em they flick em.
Time for reverse psychology......

These kids are probably jumping ship so that they are not banished to wilds of Blacktown next year.@:cool:

Nicho and Liam and Ramien....gone :(
Heartbreaking, especially Liam Knight.

That said, twenty gets what twenty wants & I understand Silvertails rules & won't criticise. Instead I subscribe to the theory that this is another step closer to relocation
These kids are probably jumping ship so that they are not banished to wilds of Blacktown next year.@:cool:

Nicho and Liam and Ramien....gone :(

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ6zb9Xh1lf/?taken-by=nichohynes_
Heartbreaking, especially Liam Knight who will become the chooks next JWH.

That said, twenty get's what twenty wants & I understand current Silvertails rules & won't criticise. Instead I will confirm my belief that this is just another step in the relocation plans. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7