[Resurrected] Nicho Hynes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another promising career is over.

Look no further than these Manly legends who headed to the Sharks:

Phil Bailey
Jason Ferris
Paul Stephenson
Jeff Robson,
Legends?? I remember when Ferris missed a penalty goal 10 out from right in front. To be fair these players were all fairly ordinary to begin with lol

Another promising career is over.

Look no further than these Manly legends who headed to the Sharks:

Phil Bailey
Jason Ferris
Paul Stephenson
Jeff Robson,
Hardly legends Bob, especially that imposter Bailey, how he got to play for Australia we'll never know, actually we do know

Hardly legends Bob, especially that imposter Bailey, how he got to play for Australia we'll never know, actually we do know

You sure they are not legends.

Bailey might of played a few Tests (how is right) but he is well graded with the other nuffs.

The only question that needs to be answered is... will he play the same quality of footy outside the Storm system or just be another ex Storm player that is over paid for their value?
It's a good question and they'll only find out in time. They're paying 600k a season for what has been a period of six weeks of great form. In saying that he well could go there and really kick on. We'll wait and see!

To be honest Cronulla have had some reasonable recruitment in Cam McInnes, Hynes and in all likelihood Dale Finuicane.

BTW, why did Manly let Hynes go after he played under 20's in 2015?

Barrett or was he not good enuf then?

BTW, why did Manly let Hynes go after he played under 20's in 2015?

Barrett or was he not good enuf then?
Pretty sure that he was mainly on the bench for the Manly 20 's that year but still showed some potential then Manly bought in Tom Wright as a budding 6 or utility . Nicko played a full season in the Qld cup a couple of seasons ago and registered as a Cowboy . ,could 't make their cut but has certainly blossomed in the Storm system . Good on him for getting a very decent contract now . Jessie Ramien was also part of that Manly 20 "s side , as is par for the course , just can 't keep them all .

It's a good question and they'll only find out in time. They're paying 600k a season for what has been a period of six weeks of great form. In saying that he well could go there and really kick on. We'll wait and see!

To be honest Cronulla have had some reasonable recruitment in Cam McInnes, Hynes and in all likelihood Dale Finuicane.
Hmmm - I have questions over how he is outside of the Melbourne system, how he is without Bellamy given he seems a great man manager and father figure to the troubled like Hynes and I wonder if he is mentally strong enough to handle it at another club with the pressure of being a big name signing. He is playing great footy.... but. To be honest $1.8 mil to me is overs and a huge gamble - bit like the gamble of the Broncos with Reynolds and if his body hold up for three years - I am really doubtful.

He'll probably continue on now and be a really good club player, like Gutho. Haven't seen him much except for a couple of news highlights but I heard Bellamy say he knew he had skills and game awareness but was surprised and impressed by his number of involvements, which has been "off the charts". Seems he just wants to be in the thick of the play, and that's a pretty good attribute.

Hmmm - I have questions over how he is outside of the Melbourne system, how he is without Bellamy given he seems a great man manager and father figure to the troubled like Hynes and I wonder if he is mentally strong enough to handle it at another club with the pressure of being a big name signing. He is playing great footy.... but. To be honest $1.8 mil to me is overs and a huge gamble - bit like the gamble of the Broncos with Reynolds and if his body hold up for three years - I am really doubtful.
It will depend heavily on Fitzgibbon's man management skills

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7