NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Stanley Cup hockey playoffs

Could be your year then! The big kings breakthrough!

Have I jinxed it yet??

:d

2-0 up with the series heading back to LA, Flyers-west surely have it all locked up now.

One of the all-time great playoff runs IMO. Very average regular season team but have gone off in the playoffs.

One game away from
History.
4-0 today in game 3.

I think the city will go nuts if the do it. I was reading yesterday the fans have come out of the woodwork with kings shirts and hats being worn at dodgers games and even in heart of ducks territory at Angels games.

Of they will, L.A. is bandwagon central. I don't mean that in a nasty way, but that city will roll for whichever team of theirs is winning at the moment. It's why the Raiders never lasted long in L.A. before they moved back to Oakland.

I think that the Devs will win the next game, too good of a team to not win at least one game in the final. L.A. have it all but wrapped up though, congrats to them & all of the team that make up Flyers-West.

God this is tight nil all 18 minutes left in the 3rd period. Go kings

Wow what a couple of minutes jersey score then Doughty equalizes with a power play goal. 10 minutes to go

Devils keep it alive, thought that they might.

Kings will still take it though, too much ground for NJ to make up now.

Not into the hockey much at all, but was watching a sport news show and they showed some clips of it, and I saw 1 of the greatest things I have ever seen at a sports match

Alyssa Milano in a grey t shirt, WOW !!!!

Whoever beats the nucks always win

Daniel said:
Whoever beats the nucks always win

That's the way of things recently.

Like to change that though.

I wonder who Lu will be traded to?

The final series needs more biffo!

LIKE THE AWESOME MOVIE "GOON!"

One of my good friends up here is one of the only Kings supporters I have ever met. He has been unbearable.

Like wolfpack says, all bandwagoners.

FYI, the NHL does not have memberships!

ok, FY(non)I

He has to be a bandwagoner as Kings supporters don't exist.

They're a myth, like the Cinncinati Bengals, LA Lakers fans & Mark Bosnich's hair.

We got ourselves some new champs.

Three & half minutes left in the third but the Kings are 6-1 up, getting a bit ridiculous now, kind of just want the game to be over, feeling bad for the Devils (& more specifically Marty Brodeur, he doesn't really deserve to go out to finish his career on the end of a five goal flogging).

Congrats to the Kings Flyers-West at any stretch, possibly one of the greatest Cup runs in the history of the sport.

Wow.

That devils player who gave away a 5 min boarding major early in the first period, leading to 3 (!!!) goals won't be feeling good.

An 8th seeded cup winner, incredible.

I don't think Marty will retire now.

45 years a loooong time to wait for LA.

Sigh: for being a nucks fan.

probably a strike / lockout coming before next season.

Ugh, getting a bit sick of lockouts. Seems a bit ridiculous in the NHL, the players union & league FO both need to get their crap together & stop this from happening over & over again.

I agree. Someone should have cancelled the draft until it all got sorted.

First 2 weeks of the NHL season cancelled.

82 games.

Good news if you're a leafs fan is that you'll be undefeated after the first 2 weeks, lol

Lockouts suck. :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6