NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thread about things ice hockey related.

Go Nucks Go!

2012-13 our year!!!

(if there is a season that is)

RE: Dear Ryan - Nucks v Avs

Canucks, president trophy winners!!!!!!!!!

that's like the minor premiership suckas!

best team in the league.

erm..... Sorry avs, didn't make the playoffs, maybe next year!

RE: Canucks hockey

After losing to the bruins in the cup I just can't get my hopes up yet

Daniel said:
After losing to the bruins in the cup I just can't get my hopes up yet

just typed a long reply and your site logged me out so buggered if i'am typing all that again on a touch pad!

suffice to say- we play the LA Kings in round one, and .....

TOWEL POWER!!!!!

Flyers - Pens series should be great. Loved the intensity in the games between those two so far this season, always helped along by Sidney Crosby being a cry-baby as well.

As a part-time Flyers fan (Love my Eagles & Sixers so thought I may as well stick with the city of brotherly love on the ice) I'd love to see Jagr put the nail in the Pens coffin in this series, would be a massive slap in the face.

Also, if we can't win then they need to let Laviolette finally punch on with someone...preferably Cindy Crosby...

Wolfpack said:
Flyers - Pens series should be great. Loved the intensity in the games between those two so far this season, always helped along by Sidney Crosby being a cry-baby as well.

As a part-time Flyers fan (Love my Eagles & Sixers so thought I may as well stick with the city of brotherly love on the ice) I'd love to see Jagr put the nail in the Pens coffin in this series, would be a massive slap in the face.

Also, if we can't win then they need to let Laviolette finally punch on with someone...preferably Cindy Crosby...

hiya,

The wife and I agree with you, it should be an awesome series and she hopes the flyers win.... But is a canuck first and foremost with a bit of the sens mixed in.

we're not quite as anti crosby as you but he does have a punchable face!

cheers!

1 all at the end of the 2nd period in game 1

Luango had better not choke again this year

Was just about to type up a response about how well Luongo was doing apart from his one stuff up & then Penner scores for the Kings.

Apologies to the Nucks fans for the jinx.

urrghh I am not going to watch anymore games, as soon as I start watching they start losing in the playoffs, happened last year too

RE: Stanley Cup hockey playoffs

Daniel, I think I jinx like that as well, but I didn't watch last nights game and we still lost so I don't think we should stop watching.

Damn unlucky puck off skate bounce to cost us the first game.

Lu played well but the choke will come but at least schnieder is a more than capable replacement!

Thank goodness for 7 game series.

Pens and Detroit lost as well. (oops, spolier)

I'll say.....none!

I know, I know.

Even when we had Cloutier as goalie we didn't have a back up so we got to the playoffs and he was exhausted, and the stats showed.

But Lu, ok I've shaken my fist at the tv and yelled at him plenty of times and some games it's correct to yank him outta there. However from seeing a lot more games free to air in Canada now, I really see how some games he is left high and dry by the defense.

Schneider is a lot better this year and will get a lot more playoff games which will help the freshness of Lu.

Boston....sigh, the memories. We were duped. We were penalised out of hitting then Boston got zero calls for smashing away. Mason Raymond had his back broke and nothing happened!. It was a terrible series.

I Just hope Lu stops flopping on his stomach as that's when he plays bad.

Nucks in 6!

Yeah we were robbed pretty badly last year but it still stings because year in year out we look hot and have one of the best teams. We get to the pointy end and things just start to collapse. Lu is the man who seems to fold first.

We were missing D.Sedin the other night and that is always going to sting. Hopefully with him back we can start to make an impact

Oh Daniel (shooty) how we miss thee!

Speaking of missing, I see you're leaving as written in the "what a diff a week makes" thread... ;)

I saw it. Chuckled and ignored it

Daniel said:
I saw it. Chuckled and ignored it

sounds like my wedding night.

nucks playing again, soon-ish

End of the 1st & we're down 3-1, feels like deja vu.

Geez our defence is average though, really relying on the likes of Giroux & Brierre to bail us out again. Bryzgalov is the only one keeping us in this at the moment.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8