Next weeks team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
We have more players out than jersey gate
Turbo
Jake
DCE
Shmole
Taniela
Josh A
Maybe Sips
Maybe Croks
Maybe Corey W
Maybe Ruben G
I am sure I am missing some people but I can not remember anything like this since a semi final in 91 when Cliffy kept us in it

madmax

Bencher
My current thoughts...

ROLLING CURRENT TEAM

1. Lehi Hopoate
2. Jason Saab
3. Tommy Talau
4. Tolu Koula
5. Ray Vaega
6. Luke Brooks
7. Jamie Humphreys
8. Ethan Bullemor
9. Jake Simpkin
10. Corey Waddell / Aitasi James
11. Karl Lawton
12. Ben Trbojevic
13. Nathan Brown
14. GCKT
15. Ben Condon
16. Caleb Navale
17. Aitasi James / Jacob Sykes / Brad Parker

Can't fault Karl's efforts at left second row. 16/17 a mix of whoever was best from Blacktown outside of Condon.

ROLLING FULL STRENGTH

1. Lehi Hopoate
2. Jason Saab
3. Tom Trbojevic (Roaming left centre)
4. Tolu Koula (Right centre)
5. Reuben Garrick
6. Luke Brooks
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Jake Simpkin
10. Ethan Bullemor*
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Ben Trbojevic
13. Jake Trbojevic
14. Lachlan Croker**
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Nathan Brown
17. Corey Waddell***

*Based upon today's form, and combination with Simpkin

**Could start, however in Lawton's absence next year I think he would make a fantastic utility, covering halves, hooker and potentially lock.

***Also based upon today's efforts, however I would love to see Navale get a spot by the end of the year.
Talau??? Our best back!

LeonardCohen

Bencher
So mitchell & murray are out for souths i still reckon we have points in us we have more speed than them i know we’re short in props but I reckon we’re in with a chance.
I love your optimism but we really needed Walker to miss the game, to be a chance. I think we'll get beaten easily. It's not a reflection of Manly, more a reflection of the NRL that put a stupid 3 game series over a 30 week competition.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I love your optimism but we really needed Walker to miss the game, to be a chance. I think we'll get beaten easily. It's not a reflection of Manly, more a reflection of the NRL that put a stupid 3 game series over a 30 week competition.
The Vermin are short in the 3/4 line with pace, if they get it to the edges you never know.

Experience wise they have it over us with Cook, Burgess, Walker, Wighton, Arrow and Keaon.

I think they may try Wighton at the back this week with Latrell out.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
The Vermin are short in the 3/4 line with pace, if they get it to the edges you never know.

Experience wise they have it over us with Cook, Burgess, Walker, Wighton, Arrow and Keaon.

I think they may try Wighton at the back this week with Latrell out.
I’m concerned they will win the middle against our patched up pack, and that’ll negate the edge we have in the outside backs.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I’m concerned they will win the middle against our patched up pack, and that’ll negate the edge we have in the outside backs.
Going to be very light on in the middle that’s for sure, we will be relying on energy and commitment there.

If they can stay in the wrestle you never know bounce of the ball, more hope from me though.

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
Spoiler alert, we have no ****ing chance in this one. We don’t look capable of winning back to back this year, can’t win away from Brookie, are carrying multiple injuries, and Souths will be less affected by Origin than we will.

What other comp in the world takes out their best players mid season so they can play in an exhibition series!

Ben

Bencher
I would be playing Navale at lock. He is very Jake like so would be a nice offset for this game. We need a work horse in the pack that will just tackle and give us steady go forward.
I would still be bringing Brown off the bench to inject energy into the game. I feel if he starts he wouldn’t have the same impact as we know him for.
Fingers crossed Waddell is fit

Jeez we are scraping the barrel here.

8. Bully
9. Simpkin
10. Waddell
11. Parker
12. Burbo
13. Navale

14. Lawton
15. Brown
16. Condon
17. James/Sykes