Next week Dragons (Pre-Game Discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:wasntme:
Is this the first time, we potentially could be literally injury free in 3 years? I hope the players who miss out get game time though. You don't want guys be extra's. Therefore NSW Cup team should look great.
You forget that Snakes and Matai are still out:banghead:

• 😆
Reactions: R3
The last thing we need is any one taking this game lightly.

Dragons deserve to be favourites.
Going in with a hard on and full of confidence does not mean we are taking this game lightly .
Dragons are favourites to be beaten
The Sea eagles are on heat !!!
r0_0_640_360_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Over the past 3 weeks the media has made excuse after excuse for the teams we beat.
  • North Queensland were missing Scott, Taumalolo, Coote and Winterstein (there was next to no mention of us missing Taupau, Fonua-Blake, Lussick and Perrett).
  • The Bulldogs were flat. Brad Fittler even went as far as to say that we won off of fluke kicks.
  • The Chooks were also flat, apparently, which I call BS because they gave as good as we did and it took us 78 minutes to put it beyond doubt.
When we beat St Merge on Saturday, what will the excuse be.....Dugan?

Over the past 3 weeks the media has made excuse after excuse for the teams we beat.
  • North Queensland were missing Scott, Taumalolo, Coote and Winterstein (there was next to no mention of us missing Taupau, Fonua-Blake, Lussick and Perrett).
  • The Bulldogs were flat. Brad Fittler even went as far as to say that we won off of fluke kicks.
  • The Chooks were also flat, apparently, which I call BS because they gave as good as we did and it took us 78 minutes to put it beyond doubt.
When we beat St Merge on Saturday, what will the excuse be.....Dugan?

No one likes us..... we don't care!

I see what you're saying and sometimes it'd be nice to have something nice written about us....but keeping us under the radar is fine by me!

The media can treat us like light weights all the way to the GF for all I care as I don't have too much time for their biased, tribal ridden, petty agendas in the form of pathetic click bait amateurish writing.

I'm surprised they don't go home too embarrassed to tell their family what they do each day. No wonder they're all drunks (allegedly.)

Go Manly! woot!

No one likes us..... wedefault.aspx

I see what you're saying and sometimes it'd be nice to have something nice written about us....but keeping us under the radar is fine by me!

The media can treat us like light weights all the way to the GF for all I care as I don't have too much time for their biased, tribal ridden, petty agendas in the form of pathetic click bait amateurish writing.

I'm surprised they don't go home too embarrassed to tell their family what they do each day. No wonder they're all drunks (allegedly.)

Go Manly! woot!
Nrl power rankings have us at eighth. After three straight wins against some fair opponents, only teams that lost on the weekend are below us.

http://www.nrl.com/nrl-power-rankings-round-5/tabid/10874/newsid/105296/default.aspx

Some interesting stats for Manly v Dragons at home -

The Dragons have lost their past four matches at Brookvale.

Their last win at Brookvale was back in 2008.

They have failed to reach double figures in the four losses.

Total score over those four games is Manly - 118, Dragons - 26

Sounds like manly are hyping lussick's return, however on the bench or at starting prop I don't know

Manly's Twitter: @D_LUSSICK We will let you know at 4pm when the team is announced, Darcy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8