Next to go to the Dogs....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Robbo

Peter Cox - some motivation guy who's apparently in talks with them to follow Des. Overheard a conversation today that he is in talks with them. I am dead set not making it up so if it comes to fruition I'll be sure to boast!

There are two more -

The tea lady for the Board meetings and
The dude that picks up the trash after a game at Brookie.

At Belmore they have the Terry Lamb Family Hill.
I think we should get a baby sheep at Brookie and call it the Terry Hill Family Lamb.

Why dont they just change their ****ing colours to maroon and white and their emblem to an Eagle. **** me I am sick of hearing this s#$t. They think they can buy what we have then they are sadly mistaken. They have trashed their own club culture and identity and now they think they can just transplant someone elses this prick Todd Greencock is on this rampant blitzkreig like Hitler through Poland and the f#$%^rs are going to end up the same way.

i think you will find he has been made redundant. The eagles are not in need of any extra motivation in 2012.

When are they going to start making offers to our supporters? If you're on the clubs mailing list expect an email from Greenberg in the next day or so.

mickqld said:
Why dont they just change their f**king colours to maroon and white and their emblem to an Eagle. f**k me I am sick of hearing this s#$t. They think they can buy what we have then they are sadly mistaken. They have trashed their own club culture and identity and now they think they can just transplant someone elses this prick Todd Greencock is on this rampant blitzkreig like Hitler through Poland and the f#$%^rs are going to end up the same way.

Don't worry Mick, if it fails he will fall harder than he would have if he had not bought our staff...plus we are better off anyways. We have been able to refresh our staff and go in a new direction. Nothing about Will Badel yet either

Glad that Manly are clearing out these exotics.

Lets concentrate on simple footy.
For motivation,get the Boys to carry that heavy Trophy up and down the Narra dunes:D

HappilyManly said:
Glad that Manly are clearing out these exotics.

Lets concentrate on simple footy.
For motivation,get the Boys to carry that heavy Trophy up and down the Narra dunes:D
They tried to swipe that too

Peter Cox has been around at the club for several years including 2008. He is independently very wealthy so if he goes to the Bulldogs it won't be for money.
It would be a shame to lose a man with his passion and energy.

mickqld said:
Why dont they just change their f**king colours to maroon and white and their emblem to an Eagle. f**k me I am sick of hearing this s#$t. They think they can buy what we have then they are sadly mistaken. They have trashed their own club culture and identity and now they think they can just transplant someone elses this prick Todd Greencock is on this rampant blitzkreig like Hitler through Poland and the f#$%^rs are going to end up the same way.

That's telling them Mick!!

Robbo said:
Peter Cox - some motivation guy who's apparently in talks with them to follow Des. Overheard a conversation today that he is in talks with them. I am dead set not making it up so if it comes to fruition I'll be sure to boast!

He is a sport physcologist - my understanding is that he has already joined them

The Canterbury Leagues Club made $69.5 million from poker machine profits last year and donated $1.2 million to junior and local sports, that leaves quite a lot to entice staff from other clubs to join ''the doggies''

The respect I had for Des Hasler is slowly but surely turning into contempt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7