News: Watmough's Last chance saloon?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Insanity rules on this forum. Standing down Choc? Take a chill pill you girls. He's destructive and our most penatritive forward. Fantastic player and I don't give a rats what he does off field. So he pisses in the dark in a carpark? So what? So long as he plays to his best.

eagles2win said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
c eagle said:
if it's not I fear Anthoney's playing days may be over.

LOl, please. abit melodramatic you think[/b]

Not really who would take him in Australia...might get a gig in the UK but he'd be on the nose with the other 15 clubs I feel so no NOT melodramatic at all.

Melbourne. From memory Bellyache's a Choc fan.

The Northern Hemisphere Clubs are now trying to bring through there own players with the odd Antipodean playing for them (Hull KR being a massive exception here)
[/quote]

Are you seriously trying to tell me that no club in aust would go after watmough , if we released him...............thats even funnier, do we watch the same game....

yes that is ridiculous. Choc would last about a week on the open markets, because essentially he would have to choose between any of at least 10 clubs.

He is a liability yes, he is a pain in the ass yes. he makes some stupid errors on and off the field.

But on his day there are no better back rowers running around....though his day is usually only about 8 times a year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2