NEWS: Tim Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
From the Daily Telegragh

Tim Smith has told his manager that he wants to play in the NRL from next season. The Storm, Panthers, Titans, Raiders and Sea Eagles are interested.
Not sure if he be a good buy or not, but he is going pretty good in super league. Wonder if Crusher can have much of an influence on an other ex Eel.

He would come a lot cheaper than drawford and would enable us to keep the other players. 

i said this ages ago.

I think hes a certainty next year....... Crushers work.. like he did with Jamie.

Id rather him than Orford... but id rather we go for Campese

I don't really rate Tim Smith. Then again I don't really rate Orford either. If we picked him up at a reasonable price then I'd be happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Orford was in a great position to bargain a couple of weeks back but with a couple of decent other options becoming available he may have put himself out of a job by holding out for more money and a longer deal. I for one always love it people over estimate there worth and shoot themselves in the foot, hopefully this will result in a new half or at least drive his price down to a more realistic price that reflects his value in the current player market.

I don't like Smith, but I hate Orford.  One thing they'd have to do is get him to keep his tongue in his head.  I'd prefer Carney.  I see him as more of a fit with Bailey or Lyon.

Smith was great on Debut but Parra syndrome hit him. Would give him a run for cheap

Took Parra to the GF qualifier against the Storm and did a pretty good job. Look at the forward pack he had to work with.
Sign him up.

too much baggage.

I can't believe people are talking about he and Carney. what happened to the no dickheads policy??

Just shows how bad Orford really is if people are talking about this pair.

I don't rate him and think he is trouble, young loose cannon who cannot handle alchohol and likes to party.  Parra fans were glad to see the back of him.  Doesn't do much besides catch and pass.

Have a look at where Wigan is sitting on the table.  He has one good game and all of a sudden he is great again - pleeease.

I have heard that Penn wants us to sign both Carney and smith as he sees beer sales doubling at his leagues club. 

Fro link said:
too much baggage.

I can't believe people are talking about he and Carney. what happened to the no dickheads policy??

Just shows how bad Orford really is if people are talking about this pair.

WEnt out the window when we first brought Watmough into 1st grade.

I can't believe I keep reading how well Smith is going in SL, he has spent a lot of time in the reserve side this season !!!

1 thing is certain though, if we sign him and Orford moves on, the Orford haters will be happy for about 4 games before they start saying the same things about Smith

Nah Kiwi, for all his faults Orford is generally well behaved off the field, which is where this clown lets himself down.

could be cheap though\

sign contract on of
VB%20Stubbie%20Carton%20-%20Stack%202.jpg

I dont think smith is the answer but if we are keen on giving daly or hodgo a go it wouldnt hurt to have someone to back them up for a season, that said smith contract would have to have a big clause for his misbehaviour.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2