News: Sea Eagles and Bears - just like old times

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THE Sea Eagles and Bears - fierce northside rivals for more than 50 years - have resumed hostilities.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5278-sea-eagles-and-bears-just-like-old-times.html">Read the full article</a>

Flo, I used to talk to you at the Leagies and after the matches and that, but you sir, are a dickhead.

What a fall from grace.

Show some class you imbecile.

This is what I don't get in the past we (Manly) have sent players to the Central Coast as part of this thing and haven't heard bo from them.

Now we (Manly) decide to send some players to a carnival in the Asquith and Berowa area and all of a sudden all hell breaks loose.

Cant wait until these grubs are given a lethal injection when expansion goes to WA and Qld

It will be a step backwards in the game if the next NRL licence goes to the Central Coast.

Bears are dead. It's over!!!!

When was the last time manly players went to Balgowlah boys or Manly high schools?  Never?

They should look after schools in their own area first before worrying about Asquith and Berowra.  Any way it is up to the schools as to who should visit them

tookey link said:
When was the last time manly players went to Balgowlah boys or Manly high schools?  Never?

They should look after schools in their own area first before worrying about Asquith and Berowra.  Any way it is up to the schools as to who should visit them
Come on, tell the truth Tookey..are you, or are you not a closet Bears supporter?

tookey link said:
When was the last time manly players went to Balgowlah boys or Manly high schools?  Never?

They should look after schools in their own area first before worrying about Asquith and Berowra.  Any way it is up to the schools as to who should visit them
dribble dribble

When was the last time Manly players went anywhere besides the northern districts...plenty of manly fans elsewhere and they should be looked after too.Wollongong has a huge manly following believe it or not.Most fans hate St Merge down there.

I agree Rambo fan.  My son-in law was a Steelers fan and now wears their shirt to our games with a Manly scarf.  My daughter had some influence there.  You should send your suggestion to the club.  The Stewart brothers would go down a treat in the Gong.

DSM5 link said:
Tooks, just what are you doing on a Sea Eagles supporters site?

Just fishing.

Throw the bait out and see how many take it.

Has worked a treat so far.  Got to have some fun in the offseason

Gallop told people in CQ last week all we had to do was be patient.  A side here is inevitable.  I'm sure the Bears would have full knowledge of what he said and how impressed he was with the CQ bid.  Florimo and the Bears will be going all out from here on in to try to claw their way back to the nrl.  Nit picking and crying fowl will all come under the banner of " our battle for inclussion ".

The pressure is on the Bears now.  Just like old times on the field, they will have to knuckle down, no complaining to the ref, dig in and grind out a gutsy victory.  Or not.  LOL!!!

tookey link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=186074.msg308413#msg308413 date=1291329015]
Tooks, just what are you doing on a Sea Eagles supporters site?

Just fishing.

Throw the bait out and see how many take it.

Has worked a treat so far.  Got to have some fun in the offseason
[/quote]
The oold  just fishing excuse ah...of course we should have guessed.
Still think where there's smoke there's fire.

The Wheel link said:
Tookey has Black and Red undies

You would still have a few pairs of elephant undies from when the Commonwealth bank had the elephant as its symbol.  C'mon Ralphie pull the elephant's trunk its performance review time.

Or do you still wear those ones with Julian Clarry on the front and back?

The Bears are dead and buried and the sooner people like Kevin Nicholls and Florimo realise it the better we will all be. 

The new team is central coast not norths. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8