News regarding Barrett’s future coming up on fox league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Theory: the more they smile, the worse the coach.

Barrett, brown are smilers. Grinners even.

Bellamy, Hasler, Maguire, Bennett, Henry, sheens, bozo have never been spotted smiling. Des and bozo didn’t even smile winning premierships as a player and coach.

Bozo definitely smiled after a premiership win or when the Kangaroos won a test series or the World Cup @:)

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Taufua can’t catch a ball from a standing position let alone hold on to the ball mate. Walker a gun? Holy hell he has hardly played a game this year. More like a walking time bomb that we have payed silly money to. I would believe match fixing before I would believe any of that. If it’s a duck and it quacks then It has to be a duck. Kelly yea, he’s a dead set player.We have lost games which we have had in the bag due to that rabble.

Walker is a class player who we have missed for big chunks of this year. But he's a player playing out pf position and it shows. Yes he has made a better go of playing 5/8 this time around, but the reality is that the way Barrett has selected and coached the team this year, we have weakened one position (centre) to fill in another (5/8). All while having an actual half (Hodko) getting piles on the bench because Barrett seems obsessed with having a backup hooker in the 17.

Remember, Dylan Walker was the 2017 Dally M Centre of the Year and I have no doubt he would have been in the Kangaroos World Cup squad had he not got injured in the PM's XIII game. He's no mug, I just think he's going through the motions with what has happened this year both to him personally (injury) and with the club. And with the teams low position on the ladder, it can be hard to find motivation week in, week out.

Provided he's still here in 2019, with 2 halves in DCE and LG, Walks can go back to centre where he plays his best football and I think he definitely can return to being regarded as arguably the best centre in the NRL.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Players only ever come out and say they love the coach when either
A: the coach is under pressure.
B: the players are under performing and the coaching comes into question.

It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't give a rats arse about Barrett!
LOVE ???
Do the players LOVE being humiliated vying for the spoon for the first time in the clubs proud history
Because this is what they have achieved under this LOVED coach
THIS LOVE GAME PLAN BY TRENT HAS GOT THE TEAM NO WHERE
I FIND THE WHOLE LOVE TRENT /PLAYERS THING EMBERASSING .
***********************TRENT HAS TRANSFORMED HIS PLAYERS INTO LOVERS AND NOT FIGHTERS**************************
WELCOME TO THE NEW TRENT ERA OF THE LOVED SEA EAGLES . WHERE EVERY TEAM LOVES TO PLAY THEM AND GET TWO EASY COMPETITION POINTS .
EVERY TIME I HEAR THIS LOVE FEST IT MAKES ME SICK AS I LOOK DOWN TO THROW UP BY LOOKING AT OUR TEAM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE .
Speaking of tables . The sooner Trent packs his tables and chairs and goes and starts another love culture with another club the better .
untitled.png
untitled.png
untitled.png

Last edited:

HoldenV8

Journey Man
The reality is that other than the three games Trent Hodkinson has started for us in the halves, and two and a half of them had Lewis Brown and Matt Wright at dummy half, Manly have not played with a decent 5/8 all year.

Lachlan Croker was sadly out of his depth, though the game he got injured he was starting to show some good signs. And Dylan Walker is a centre. And the only other option we had, who was also arguably the best option we had, was Jackson Hastings and as we now know, regardless that it might have been best for the teams performance.....it was never going to happen.

Yes we've had injuries this year, but remember we were also missing players like Siro and Jorge for big chunks of 2017. The main difference has been that we haven't had a decent 5/8 after we let Green go. And somehow its been enough to help see us fall 9 places......9 f**king places for crying out loud.....down the ladder in just 12 months.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Yer yer yer and at suppertime.
Sadly our season is over mate . It has been over just about all season . All we can do now is just have our own Mad Monday every day of the week until the new season starts
Join us all for all for a bit of madness Bradly ?

brad

First Grader
Sadly our season is over mate . It has been over just about all season . All we can do now is just have our own Mad Monday every day of the week until the new season starts
Join us all for all for a bit of madness Bradly ?
She's going to be a bit rocky.

Taufua can’t catch a ball from a standing position let alone hold on to the ball mate. Walker a gun? Holy hell he has hardly played a game this year. More like a walking time bomb that we have payed silly money to. I would believe match fixing before I would believe any of that. If it’s a duck and it quacks then It has to be a duck. Kelly yea, he’s a dead set player.We have lost games which we have had in the bag due to that rabble.
Jorge makes probably the third most metres after contact behind our starting props ffs

Yeah he drops bombs but he should be centre with Walker the other centre

He's never been put in the right position once

Back row or centre, wing is a poor position for him

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
NRL Rumours ....
TRENT BARRETT WANTS DRAGONS TOP JOB!!

I've got it on good authority that departing Manly Sea Eagles head coach Trent Barrett has express his interest and desire to coach the St George Illawarra Dragons from 2019.

It's really up to St George club now and what they do with current head coach Paul McGregor and if their happy with Trent Barrett being a potential replacement.

Thoughts especially Dragons fans?.

Response from Dragons fans ....

*Don’t hire that loser from top eight to bottom 4
*You’ve got to be joking
*I’d rather Russell Coight coach the Dragons.
* No No No Moove forward Not spiral backwards
*this would be a giggle
* NO, rubbish coach..
*No thanks no ex dragons players as coaches we need a proven coach
*Trent go to Penrith
* You would have to have rocks in your head to choose Barrett
*What’s Barrett done?! His team didn’t even qualify for the 8!

The Who

Journey Man
NRL Rumours ....
TRENT BARRETT WANTS DRAGONS TOP JOB!!

I've got it on good authority that departing Manly Sea Eagles head coach Trent Barrett has express his interest and desire to coach the St George Illawarra Dragons from 2019.

It's really up to St George club now and what they do with current head coach Paul McGregor and if their happy with Trent Barrett being a potential replacement.

Thoughts especially Dragons fans?.

Response from Dragons fans ....

*Don’t hire that loser from top eight to bottom 4
*You’ve got to be joking
*I’d rather Russell Coight coach the Dragons.
* No No No Moove forward Not spiral backwards
*this would be a giggle
* NO, rubbish coach..
*No thanks no ex dragons players as coaches we need a proven coach
*Trent go to Penrith
* You would have to have rocks in your head to choose Barrett
*What’s Barrett done?! His team didn’t even qualify for the 8!
But he'll bring to the club some furniture, only slightly used, and a keen eye for interior decorating.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
But he'll bring to the club some furniture, only slightly used, and a keen eye for interior decorating.
Ridiculous isn't it mate ?
Ridiculous but true .
Trents team is heading for the spoon but he avoids talking about the cutlery and talks about the furniture
Trents alibis never talk about the position of Trents team on the ladder . All they talk about is the position of Trents furniture in his office .
Ridiculous the whole lot of them

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16