News: Manly call on former soldier for advice on how to get out of potentially damaging situations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: News: Manly call on former soldier for advice on how to get out of potentially damaging situatio

Dan link said:
How long has lowe been in charge and how much kiwi ahit have we had to hear about. Good or bad fair go man. This is just the start.

He has done well so far but this isn't sittingright for me. If he wants to carry the flag become nz pm not the CEO of an Aussie footy team

Good on Lowe for taking initiative in so many ways and hitting the ground running after his heart swap.

So would people prefer him to be outsourcing help from someone based in maybe  Melbourne or Parramatta??

Re: News: Manly call on former soldier for advice on how to get out of potentially damaging situatio

Were you happy with us being moari warringah?

With all the talk of relocation there is a real possibility of us moving over there

Dan link said:
Were you happy with us being moari warringah?

With all the talk of relocation there is a real possibility of us moving over there
Ha ha that is pretty funny Dan. I thought we were looking at relocating to the Cocos Islands.

any chance we can relocate to cairns, i could live up in the mountains

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6