News: Manly call on former soldier for advice on how to get out of potentially damaging situations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
<p><strong>MANLY have employed an Auckland company led by a decorated soldier to restore their reputation as the game's cleanest club after a year of horror headlines and off-field scandals. </strong></p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4592-manly-call-on-former-soldier-for-advice-on-how-to-get-out-of-potentially-damaging-situations.html">Read the full article</a>

Re: News: Manly call on former soldier for advice on how to get out of potentially damaging situatio

It is a sign atleast that they are trying to address the issue which is good.

Re: News: Manly call on former soldier for advice on how to get out of potentially damaging situatio

'The first response is to walk away'.  I wonder how much people get paid for imparting common sense?  Not much I'd hope.

Jamie Singe / Don Singe - hmmmmm, keeping it in the family?

New Zealand new Zealand new Zealand.
Fair go lowe we know you love your fush and chups and choice brows but let's keep somethings on this side of the ditch

Dan link said:
New Zealand new Zealand new Zealand.
Fair go lowe we know you love your fush and chups and choice brows but let's keep somethings on this side of the ditch

My first thought as well.

Not to say that I don't agree with hiring such an organisation, but there are plenty out there much closer to home. Doesn't make much sense bringing some bloke in from NZ as I see it.

if the club issues official manly jandles that will be the last straw for me

The Gronk link said:
if the club issues official manly jandles that will be the last straw for me

What about Kiwi Sloppy Joes?

Dont forget your chilly bins when you go to the footy.

You could put it all in your trundler when you go shopping at the factory outlet. Be careful of the jutter bars in the carpark though.

What's next?  A Manly player haka before the game?

DSM5 link said:
'The first response is to walk away'.  I wonder how much people get paid for imparting common sense?  Not much I'd hope.

My first thoughts as well.

I have seen a number of shows on these tactics and to me they all work well. Most people aren't even aware about how they stand, how to use the space around them, control aggressive situations etc. I'm no expert but this has to be a another terrific life skill being provided to the players.

\"No one we have worked with in 14 years has ever been brought into disrepute or faced charges. We try to cut things off before it gets to conflict.\"

Sounds like a challenge!

How long has lowe been in charge and how much kiwi ahit have we had to hear about. Good or bad fair go man. This is just the start.

He has done well so far but this isn't sittingright for me. If he wants to carry the flag become nz pm not the CEO of an Aussie footy team

Well I guess Lowe has little in the way of networks over here so he has to use what he's got.  As Dan suggests, it is thin edge of the wedge.

Thun ehdge I should say.

Does anyone know if there is a family link with Don Singe? If so would surely count for the connection rather than a NZ one.

Re: News: Manly call on former soldier for advice on how to get out of potential

Spuds Bodyguard link said:
Does anyone know if there is a family link with Don Singe? If so would surely count for the connection rather than a NZ one.

I run around with some Kiwi boys here in Japan, if they are not the most trustworthy guys i know, I don't know who are.
Maybe keeping it low key amongst the Bro's is a good thing, none of the Kiwi bouncers seem to get in trouble.

TE that's great if we were the nz warriers

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4