News: Hoppa to it, Mr Lowe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Boys boys cmon now...... get a grip on yourselves......now stand back and handbags at 10 paces :heart: :heart:

To me its a great sign of the success of the team that suddenly our young stars are being eyed off by other less successful clubs.....a very positive sign that Dessie and Crusher and the whole team have been working very hard through the offseason and their plans are coming nicely together - yes agree that this season has the feel of 07/08 about it - but long way to go yet

Daniel said:
I wish everyone wouldn't gang up on a user just because their opinion differs. There was nothing outlandish about what was said by Reggie, and he simply stated his opinion to which extent a lot of it were the cold hard facts.

Back off. People's opinions differ. Play the post not the man!

I offered humour. I got a terse response. Im am bitterly disappointed and hurt beyond belief.

Listen Ryan, I've always played the man. Haven't I put the boot into you lately? Well c'mon punk, make my day.

North Shore Sharks? lol What Brookie oval and its location? How is that North Shore, its an industrial site, and the grounds fits well with it.

Listen guys, everything seems to be coming along too slowly on all fronts with Lowe. I'm betting his sluggish, old ways loses us Hopoate !! I'm sorry, but this is a case of "should have done it sooner."

This is as bad as Kite's renewal under Mayer. Waited, and waited some more, while the inevitable price continued to head north, and boom, over inflated contract.

I'M STILL waiting for something positive to come from his energy. Oh well....you all can't say I was wrong about him.

I have a horrible feeling we're going into another 2005......That year was the worst year ever,Screw the captain around on a contract negotiation and go from pole sitters to 8th to get smashed by ****ing parra of all teams

Has Lowe procured any contract signings this year? how come we are always the last to lock up our ****ing talent?

Maybe im just worried about a false dawn

Have you been drinking gin all night? Or talking to Ryan?
This is the best start we have had to a season for some time, we have some tremendous young talent, record membership numbers, we are so obviously on the up.

Yeah but maybe you're right, everything must turn to ****e any minute now lol.

It is easy to say "we should have had him locked up sooner". But do you really think Hoppa and his management are that dumb that they wouldn't want to wait for a while to get a better deal ?

No one saw Hoppa being THIS good so early in 2011. Gee, without injuries he may have been in Toyota Cup!! Crusher signed him 3 years ago on a 200g?? contract to stop clubs poaching him at 16 so they have tried their best so far!! Look, they will keep him, too local for me, like Matt Cooper down here, they won't leave provided they are well looked after. They are kings in their area so life is good. There is a couple of guys off contract and he will get some of their money.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6